Colt

Colt
They were so cute together they were just like little girls. I went to go and get the car. When I pulled up they hopped in.
" Can I drive?" I heard Gena ask.
" Do you know how to drive."I teased. She looked the same age as me.
" I know how to drive.I am 16." She said. Well close enough she's one year younger than me.
" Sure. Do you have your license?" I asked.
" Yes of course." She said.
"Then hop in the drive seat." I said sliding into the passenger seat. As soon as she sat down we took off. I had to instruct her were we were going. When we arrived at the mall. We parked the car. When we got out of the car we went into the mall. They grabbed our hands like they were scared to be alone. I just squeezed her hand to reassure her that she was safe. "What's wrong, Angel."
" Nothing it's just we don't normally come out of the house." She said looking up at me. Her lips so perfect I just wanted to pick her up and kiss her. I want to just grab her squeeze her, kiss her and tell her she's perfect. We lead them into many stores. When we were done you couldn't see our hands they were covered in shopping bags. Yeah I was spoiling her so what. She deserves to be spoiled. She was an angel. I saw her and Gloria smiling the whole time and laughing. She looked so hot. I started to feel my wolf come out.
"Hey before my hands fall off do you mind if I go and put these in the trunk."
" Yeah. I'll come with you."Gena said.
" We'll all come." Gloria said hugging Campbell. Campbell nodded not taking his eyes of Gloria who was now in his arms. I turned to start walking but was stopped by Gena now hugging me and saying Thank you over and over.
" No problem."I said wrapping her under my arm around her which was kind of hard with so many bags. We went outside and put down the bags we went back and just sat there making jokes and laughing. I haven't felt this happy, ever. After that we got something to eat. Gloria had a rare steak. Gena had a steak well done. I got a burger and Campbell got chicken strips. When we got back home the girls fell asleep in the back so me and Cam took them up to our rooms. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep instantly.