Gena

Gena
" I love it." I screamed when I opened the box to find a black Iphone 5. I couldn't hold in my happiness so I jump into his arms and He goes tumbling on the ground with me in his hands. " I'm sorry are you ok?"He started laughing.
"I'm a werewolf you think that you could hurt me by jumping on me." He just stood there laughing. His laughter was adorable and enchanting. I turned on the phone and looked through it. I saw that it already had contacts in it. It also had a number for Gloria. I couldn't find Colt's contact though. "What's wrong?"
" Nothing I just can't find your contact." I handed him the phone. " What you're too important for the phone now." I sat down on the bed.
" No. My Contact is the only one with hearts. Look." He said handing me the phone. His contact's name is Babe with hearts at the end. Gloria came barging into the room. I looked over at her with a huge smile on my face. She hugged me.
" Now we only have one problem." Gloria said. I smiled at what she meant.
"And what would that be?" The guys looked confused.
"How do we pay you back!" I screamed they were clueless. The guys eye shot up.
"Oh. We have an idea." Colt said grabbing me and bringing me into his chest. Kissing my neck. That was so pleasurable. I moaned when he stopped. I looked into his eye full of love, lust and desire.
"What did you have in mind?" I asked taking his hand.
" It's a surprise!" He say so happily.
"Is it a puppy!" I said excitedly.
" You will have to wait until tonight."Colt said making me frown.
" One question can I wear my heels or will I be stuck in mud?" I said pouting.
" Wear whatever you want." He said not giving me a hint where we were going.
"Oh and you do the same," Campbell said eyeing Gloria. We shrugged and pushed the guys out of the room. I put out a pair of black booty shorts and a tight white shirt that hugs my skin showing all of my curves. I took my hair out of it's messy bun I had put it in when I was awoken. I put on a pair of dark blue converse. I helped Gloria pick out an outfit that alone took two hours. Then we showered and got our makeup out. When we were all ready we looked hot Gloria and I had on the same outfit we looked hot. Or make up was done so well we could have been models. When I looked at the clock it was nine thirty-five. The guys went out to do some business. They were going to be home in twenty five minutes. I felt my butt vibrate.
Babe <3<3<3<3<3
We'll be home soon miss you.
Colt was adorable. He didn't have to text me and tell me he was going to be home soon. I knew he was coming back to me. I felt my phone vibrate again.
Unknown
Hi Gena and Gloria. I didn't get the chance to kill you before. I see you're ready for your date. Don't get too comfy. You'll be mine sooner or later. Oh by the way you look stunning.
I showed the message to Gloria. We were both freaking out. We were freaking out so much we didn't hear the boys come home. They came through the doors and scared us so much we just fell into each others arms and cried.
" What's wrong?" I felt Colt rest his hand on my shoulder. " I'm sorry if I scared you. I thought you heard me." I turned out from Gloria and put my head into Colt's chest and started to cry. He just bear hugged me. As soon as I touched him I felt safer. Campbell had Gloria in his arms comforting her. After we calm down we told the guys about the message. They weren't happy. Campbell punched a hole into the wall. Colt through a fit and called someone and started screaming at them.
" We have a problem! GET OVER HERE NOW!" He used his Alpha voice which was so fierce and terrifying that I cringed at the sound of it.
" Colt." He was pace the living room furious.
" Yeah." He said walking over to me and pulling me into his arms kissing the top of my head. " I won't let anyone hurt you." He said kissing my head again.
" I'm sorry." I could tell this was shocking to him because he pulled away from me. Not enough for me to be out of his hands though.
" Sorry for what?" He said calmly.
"I know that you and Cam had something planned for us. And I kinda ruined it. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin anything." I said putting my hand to my face and started to cry again. Jesus this isn't like me I don't normally cry. I felt him pull my hands away from my face. I was now staring into his stormy grey eyes.
" It's not your fault." He said cupping my face. And kissing me softly on the cheek. " Why would you ever think that it was your fault."
" She thinks everything is her fault ever since her par-...." Gloria said until I turned around and gave her a warning look that said 'If you tell them you're dead.' She quickly stopped herself and sent me an apologetic look.
" Ever since what?" Colt asked.
" Nothing to worry yourself about." I said.
"Ever. Since. What?" Colt said getting angry.
" It's nothing." I sighed. He let me go and stood up taller.
" If it's nothing then why can't you tell me? I thought we were past this." He said looking down at me.
" Passed what?" I said not wanting to talk about my parents. He didn't need to know and now I was getting furious.
" Passed all the secrets!" He screamed.
" Don't scream at me!" I screamed back. " I don't have to tell you everything!"
" Yes you do!" He growled.
" No you don't I don't know everything about you!" I screamed.
" Gena!" Gloria screamed and everyone looked at me with shocked eyes.
" You don't feel that?" Colt asked .
" Feel what?" I asked through closed teeth. Gloria came back with a bucket of water.
" Your hair it just went up in flames." Colt said while Gloria through water on my head. I felt a ripple happen in my skin and then I fell on the ground. Then everything went black. "Gena! Gena!" I heard Colt screaming as my eyes flutter open. I suddenly got really thirsty. I was in Colts hand.
" What? Why are you screaming?" I say startled.
" Look down at your feet." He says. I look down at my feet but my feet weren't there. It was a sparkly light blue tail. I gasp in the amazement. I look down and see my hair. I scream my hair was it was purple with neon pink highlights.
" What's going on here!?!?!" I scream.
"I don't know." I hear Colt and Campbell say.
" Get Jacob." Colt says directing his attention to Campbell. Gloria rushed over to me.
" Do you think this is what they meant by wait until you're sixteen?" Gloria asked.
" Maybe." I started to have trouble breathing. I felt the sudden urge for water.
" What's wrong? Angel what's wrong?" Colt asks with concern in his eyes.
" Water." I manage to get out Gloria comes back and throws water all over me and Colt. Colt growled at her. " What dogs don't like to get wet." I looked at him. He looked at me and his expression softened.
" Let's get you upstairs. So we can keep you in water." He said lifting me up. They run a bath and I'm sitting in the bathtub.
" Gloria can you give us a minute please?" Colt asks not taking his eyes off of me.
" Yeah.Sure. Totally. " She says backing out of the bathroom. Not before mouthing to me 'tell him'. I shook my head no. Then she slammed the door.
"I'm sorry for screaming at you." He says combing through his hair with his fingers with I found so attractive. "I don't mean to yell I just don't understand why you to keep secrets." He says not looking at me. I sit up in the tub as much as I can. I take a deep breath I had to tell him. "I will be completely honest with you, anything you ask me. And I thought you actually liked me. I guess I was wrong." He got up from off the floor and walked over to the door."I'm sorry you can't trust me." Before I could even tell him that I do care he storms out of the door. Gloria comes back into the bathroom I can feel the tears floating around in my eyes ready to fall. Gloria walks over and hugs me.
"It's going to be ok." She says as Campbell walks through the door.
" Is everything ok in here?" He asked looking concerned.
" Campbell please go and find Colt please." I said starting to cry and Gloria hugged me a little bit tighter.
" Yeah. I'll go." He said closing the door. I heard when the downstairs door closed.
" I was about to tell him. I was going to tell him everything and then he left." I cried.
" I know. I know. It's ok. He will come back." She said and I knew she was telling the truth I just wish I could go and chase after him. I saw a man with gray hair and pale green eyes enter the bathroom. It was Jacob. I quickly wipe away my tears.
"Hi Jacob." I leaned back in the tub.
" Hello Luna." He says with a smile. He sat down next to the tub. " I'm going to take a little bit of your blood. If that's ok with you."
" Um. Can we wait for Colt to get back?" I ask.
" Of course Luna." He had kind eyes. We sat there waiting for him.