Chapter 1

I didn't know where I was.

Even if I wanted to discover what place I was in, I couldn't. I was too overwhelmed with all this darkness, that almost blinded me.

Wherever I was, a cool breeze that was ever so crisp is what I felt, drifting past me, at times causing small shivers to shimmy down my spine.

I instantly knew that this place was too unfamiliar to be home, even with little light or no sight of my surroundings it was too obvious.

Everything felt too foreign . . .too sticky and too wet.

By instinct I have an urge to get up and wander the area, mainly to try and piece together whoever's roof I was under.

I shift myself.

It's after that one small twitch that I realize couldn't move, my legs and arms were frozen, almost like I was strapped down.

I shift again, the darkness jerking in my vision but I'm greeted with no change.

I try to wiggle my fingers, in an effort to try and wake up my body that seemed badly paralyzed. I'm frustrated when again there's no change.

Yet it's when I wiggle my fingers again that I notice that, like I had realized before that something felt wet.

I twitch my body out of curiosity only to discover that something sticky and thick was surrounding me.

It's when I slowly lick my lips when I realize what it is, the metallic taste that seeped onto my tongue, being too recognizable to miss.

It was Blood.

"Lilith."

My throat knots when I hear the sound of a voice I knew was familiar echo throughout the room.

"Lilith." The voice says again.

It's at this moment when I made a stupid move.

Slowly I tear open my eyes without a second thought, making me realize that it was my lids inflicting the darkness.

Light instantly swirls into my eyes, but I'm unable to blink it back. It's after a while when I finally make out my surroundings that appeared to be a bathroom. Images of a window and a vanity sneaking into my peripheral vision.

I sneak a few glances to my left and right, only to see small white walls bordering me.

It's when I see the faucet above me that I realize I was in a bathtub full of blood that rose until it rested below my chin.

'Good God' I think.

It's happening again.

I-It's happening again, isn't it?

"Lilith."

I stupidly shoot my gaze over to the voice only to come across a woman dressed in a lengthy black gown, that I know I've seen before.

She stood next to the tub, looking down on me with a set of black eyes, her iris colorless. The sunlight streaming through the window made her olive skin gleam.

Long black hair tumbled down her shoulders as she tilted her head down a bit more, making me see how much of a beauty she was.

Unlike all the other monstrous things I've seen, it's this woman that makes me feel the warmth I've always wanted to have in my life.