The Next Step

I'll update when I get 15 likes on this chapter -Hailey

     "Dewek! Dewek! Up! Up!" The toddler screamed while jumping on the bed trying to wake the big bad Alpha. "Dewek!" Stiles hit Derek's hard chest with his little fist. All he got in return was a growl and a shooing motion with his hand. "Fine," the younger version of the teen fished out Derek's phone from the bedside table. "I call Lydia then," he voiced out before finding Lydia's name in Derek's phone and pressing the call button. 

     "Stiles, Don't you dare," Derek growled taking the phone away from the toddler and ending the call. "You don't just call Lydia at," Derek checked the time on his phone, his eyes widen. "6 in the morning. Seriously Stiles? Go back to bed it's to earlier in the morning to be up." Derek spoke rolling over on his side of the bed and trying to go back to bed.

   "But I'm hungey," he whined at the wolf hitting his back. "Dewek!! Up!"  

   "Stiles," Derek growled lowly in the threatening manner. Which didn't exactly help his situation. The poor toddler began to tear up. 

   "I call Lydia," Stiles said through his tears as he grabbed Derek's phone again. He called Lydia while he cried really hard. 

   "Stiles, Stiles, Do not call Lydia. Lydia will not be happy with you if you call her at this time in the morning okay," Derek tried to reason with the crying kid but it was too late LYdia had already answered. 

   "This better be fricken good Derek or I swear to god-" Lydia began, angrily, until she heard Stiles crying. "What did you do Derek?" Lydia asked as she began trying to calm Stiles down. "What did the big mean Alpha do to you?" She cooed through the phone at Stiles. 

    "Dewek is a big meanie head. He won't get up to make me food," Stiles said as his stomach rumbled. Lydia chuckled at the kid as Derek rolled his eyes.

   "Typical Stiles," Derek mutter under his breath. "Fine what do I make for Stiles so he'll go back to bed?" Derek asked down the receiver end of the phone.

   "Pancakes!" Stiles yelled happily. "Dewek make Stiles pancakes!" Stiles squealed jumping off the bed and falling on his face. Derek barked out a laugh at the very very typical Stiles move. 

   "What was that loud thud?" Lydia asked in a slight panic. "Did you push him off the bed?" She growled at the older man. 

    "No, no" Derek snorted. "He fell off the bed." Derek spoke softly trying to hide his laughter when he heard the sniffles from the kid on the floor. "Your fine Stiles," Derek spoke looking over the side of the bed to see the toddler Stiles in full tears with some blood running down his forehead. "Damn it Stiles, you really are still you in a smaller body, huh. Lydia I'll let you go. Come over when you're actually awake." Derek said hanging up and picking the darn toddler up. 

   Stiles cried softly in Derek's arms as he went to get the first aid kit that Stiles insisted he bought just in case the human got hurt, like just now. 

   "Alright, alright," Derek brought it out after setting Stiles on the bathroom counter. "Look there's Batman." Derek pulled out a Batman band-aid for Stiles. He wiped the blood away with a wash cloth before placing the band-aid over the small cut. "There, better?"

   The kid nodded still sniffling. "Pancakes?" He asks softly looking anywhere but the Alpha. 

   "Yea, I'll make you pancakes." Derek replied just as softly picking him up and going to the kitchen. He set the kid down on the counter far away from the stove. "Want to help make stir them?" Derek asked being nice to the youngster.