Oh That's How It's Going To Be(part1)

(This one will be 2 parts.)

  "Damn it. If the teen Stiles was here, he'd know what to do!" Scott yelled as they all hung by their ankles from the ceiling. Toddler Stiles was just sitting there watching them dangle.

  "I bet toddler Stiles is just as smart," Erica mentioned as she stared at him. "Stiles help us?"

  The toddler just stared at her with wide eyes.

  The teens hanging from the roof already knew the talkative toddler was useless for words as of this moment.

  "Come on Stiles," Scott cooed tryin to get the toddler to do anything helpful. "You just have to get my phone from where she set it," Scott voiced out exactly what the kid needed to do.

  The baby walked towards the table where all their phones and wallets sat. He couldn't quite reach them from the floor. He stood on his tipy toes as he reached high above his head. The toddler had to think. Thinking about how he was supposed to get the phones.

  He looked around the room slowly. That's when he spotted the bucket. The baby walked towards it with his hand stretched out in front of him. His small hands grabbed the handle of the tin bucket. The bucket made a lot of racket as he dragged it across the room.

  Once he got it to the table he took his time flipping it with the bottom up. He crawled on top of it using the table to steady himself. He could see over the top now, he reached over to the cell phones and grabbed the one closet to him.

  He hoped off the bucket before toddling over to his best friend.

  "That's it Stiles, bring it here so I can see it," Scott spoke softly towards the toddler.

  The small child held it up to Scotts face.

  "Now press the button on the side." The toddler did as instructed. "Press the green button," again Stiles pressed the green button as he was told. "And go to Derek's name and the green button again."

  The toddler did exactly that. The phone rang a few times before the alpha picked up.

  "Scott? Scott? Where are you guys?" The big bad wolf had been freaking out since they last had contact.

  "Derek? We are fine ish. We are literally tied up right now! You were right she does have Stiles. He's right here with us." Scott rambled out quickly, he could hear the witch getting close.

  "Oh thank god!" Derek sighed in relief. "Stiles, how are you soing buddy?" The alpha's voice was softer when he spoke towards the kid.

"He can't really reply. The witch cast some kind of silencing charm on him or something." Scott explained. "We have to go she's really close. Just get here Derek!"

  Stiles just stared at the phone trying to stay calm. His nerves were all over the place. His feelings were going in whirlwinds around him. He was happy to finally hear Derek's voice but sad to not be able to see him. The emotions where giving the small boy a very confusing, hyperventilating  feeling. The toddler's mouth quivered as if he was about to cry. The fat tears silently ran down his fat baby cheeks.

  "No, no, no, Stiles come on don't cry," Scott cooed trying to calm the baby verison of his best friend. "It's okay, we'll see Derek soon okay," Scoot continuously tried different antics to get him to calm down.

   "Scott? Scott, what's happening? What's wrong with Stiles?" Derek voiced out through the phone.

  "He's crying Derek. He won't stop." Issac replied for Scott as he was calming the baby the best he could.

   Just then the witch decided to walk in.

  "Well, well, well, what do we have here? A crying baby, a group of idiotic  teenagers, and a poor alpha currently without his pack...."

(Too be continued)