OTHIGTB part 3

(SPOILER WHOOPS)

   Of course she wouldn't have done it right away. Nooo. She just had to elongate the time period.

   Derek was sitting there in the dingy cabin holding the toddler as close as possible, not knowing how long he would have with him.

  "Would you just turn him back already!" Derek growled angrily at her making the toddler whine. "Sorry buddy," the alpha rubbed his nose into the childs cheek. Stiles giggled pushing his face away.

  "Why would I do that? Huh? I have you all right here. I could kill you all easily." She told them all. "You're all idiots," she walked over to the two boys reaching for the toddler.

  "Derek.." The baby whined cuddling into him more to get away from her.

  "What are you doing?" Derek asked the witch holding the toddler closer.

  "I have to put him on the table to change him back," she rolled her eyes taking the baby.

  "It's okay Stiles she won't hurt you. If she does I'm not staying here." He said softly but warningly.

  "Yea, yea, yea," she set Stiles down before throwing some weird smelling herbs and oils into a bowl. She stirred it together making it a smooth liquid.

  She put it in a cup and tried to give it to the toddler, who wouldn't take the drink from her. "You have to take it."

The toddler shook his head at her.

  "Derek make him drink it." She stomped her foot.

  The alpha stood up and walked over to the pair. "Stiles, come on, it's just like taking your medication. You have to. Then you'll be all better." The older male cooed at him.

  The toddler then took the cup and drank the nasty stuff. As he drank a purple glow started from his skin.

  "You might want to look away now. It'll hurt your sensitive eyes." The witch told them all sarcastically.

  The pack turned their faces away while closing their eyes.

  The toddler went purple then blue before a pop sounded. The toddler was no longer a small child.

   "GUYS!" Stiles now a teen jumped on Derek. Even though he was naked. The clothes he was wearing shredded from his body when he changed.

   "STILES!" Derek grabbed him before he could fall. As he grabbed him he felt cool skin. "Um, Stiles," the black haired man blushed a bit realising he was completely naked.

  "Oh god," the teen blushed red from the top of his head down his neck so to the embarrassment. He let go of Derek but stayed against him hiding. "Ah Scotty? You got any extra clothes I can wear?"

   "Ah yea sure, we brought your jersey. You can borrow a pair of my shorts." Scott went out of the cabin to the jeep to get the outfit. Before returning inside and giving them to his best friend.

   "Thanks Scott," the boy put the outfit on still hiding behind Derek. "God, it's so great to be back."

   Scott was the first one to hug him. "Welcome back man."

  The rest of the pack hugged him; one by one. Leaving Derek for last.

  "Welcome back Stiles," the oldest said hugging him tightly. "I'll miss you all." The Alpha said quietly to him.

  "Alright everyone besides Derek leave!" The witch yelled making the pack all leave the cabin. Everyone but Stiles and Derek, Derek didn't let him go.

   "We'll get you back," Stiles promised kissing the Aplha's cheek. Derek then let him go.