Stop Crying...

(This is soooo late. Im so sorry guys 🤐 Thank you for sticking with it. Also wondering if any of you did edits. Like the ones you see on IG? If you do please message me I'd like to basically collaborate on something for this.) 

   Derek was freaking out on the phone with Scott. Derek was growling and stomping around in his loft.

   "Scott, Scott, he's gone! He just disappeared from the park." Derek growled a bunch of mumbled up words. Scott only picked up bloody, witch, Stiles, and Don't hurt my baby.

"Derek calm down. He'll be fine. We both know even as a toddler he's super smart!" Scott was trying his absolute hardest to calm his alpha down.

   "We have to find that damn witch! Right now!" The male roared in his apartment, shaking everything off the walls; all the pictures Stiles drew all the photographs they, well Lydia, had taken, even the picture he got for Christmas from Stiles.

   Derek made a mad dash to save the collage. How would he survive this without it? It's the only thing in that loft that mattered more than anything  for the time being.

   "It's going to be alright Derek!" Scott shouted down the line. "Derek you need to relax. Think about this with a clear head."

   He took a moment to gather himself before he exploded with anger. He started to think it all through. It took a second, but then it clicked.

  "You have to go back! She's most likely there! The smell just disappeared! Where else would she go? We destroyed her place here!" Derek dropped down, on his knees, holding the picture frame tightly looking at all the familiar faces of his family.

  "We were just there Derek! There's no way she'd just pop by and even if she did, she probably knows we were there," the younger male explained to the Alpha.

  "Please Scott? Please go and check again? There is no harm in trying," the older man pleaded for the younger one to listen to him. "I have that gut feeling Scott."

  "Fine, we'll try again," the teenager grunted as Lydia turned the car around.

  "Be careful. She might have planned something."

"For the love of god, would you shut up?" The witch ground out between her teeth.

The baby did not stop crying since the moment she touched him at the park to this moment, 4 hours later. She couldn't exactly hurt the small boy, that would just put her in even more danger once they've found her. Eventually the witch gave up trying to calm him down, in a gentler way, instead she just put a silencing spell on him.

The moments ticked on as she waited for them to figure it all out. To find out where they were. It couldn't be that hard, they were already here once. Not that long ago, the pack had broken in to her place in New Mexico. They couldn't have been that far out yet. She had a plan.

"It's only a matter of time..."