This Is What Happens...

(Oooooo Cliff hanger on that one... Thanks for sticking with this. You guys are amazing.)

    "Who would steal a baby!" Derek yelled towards the Sheriff. Who was doing absolutely everything in his power to keep Derek from wolfing out and killing everyone in his way. But also to find his only son.

   "Derek Hale, you need to relax son," John pushed him into a chair nearby.  "We are doing everything we can to find him."

   "Apparently it's not enough," the wolf growled out, snapping at the sheriff.

   "He's a smart toddler Derek. You know him better than anyone, right now. Where would he have gone? Who would've taken him?" Parrish fired off question after question at the wolf, only agitating him more as he tried to answer them. Only to realize he didn't really know him all that well.

  "I don't really know where he'd go.. I already went to every place I thought he would go." He had walked around all of Beacon Hills looking for him. He even ran through the forest.

But there was no Stiles or a single trace of the toddler. No leads anywhere. It's like he just vanished into thin air. Like magic...

Magic....

  A light bulb went off in the Aplha's head.

THE WITCH! THE MOFO WITCH!

"The witch.." Derek growled. "THE F*CKING WITCH TOOK HIM!" The alpha roared, eyes glowing red, teeth sharp.

  How did he not figure it out in the first place?

  He calmed down when he finally figured it out.. He looked between the Sheriff and Parrish before he rubbed his face heavily.

  "I figured it out. How couldn't i havr seen it before?" Derek growled out as he stood up.

  "What is it? What did you figure out?" John asked as the dark haired male walked out. "What did you figure out Hale?"

  "Just know I figured it out!" He shouted as he left the station in a hurry.