Where Is My....

(I'm sorry if this hits the feels. Shout out to my best friend for helping me decide on this. I'm making a special Christmas update for Christmas eve.)

     "Dewek! Wake up!" Stiles jumped on the older males, naked, mid section. Derek growled playfully towards the toddler before grabbing him and tickling Stiles' sides. The brown haired boy squeals, laughing, trying to push the big Alpha's hands away with his good hand. But with no luck, the Alpha  didn't back off even the slightest, he was just very careful of Stiles' broken arm.

     "Dewek! Dewek Stoop!" The toddler giggled, squirming between the two big hands. The brooding male had the biggest smile on his face.

      Little to either one of their knowledge a certain strawberry blonde was recording their little interaction.

    "Dewek! I gotta pee!" The toddler yelled making the Alpha stop immediately.

   "Alright," he grabbed the small boy's waist running to the bathroom while stripping his pants and underwear down. He set Stiles on the toilet just in time for him to start peeing.  "That was a close one," the darker haired male sighed.

     Shortly after that almost fiasco, the rest of the pack showed up for a breakfast meeting.

    "Oh my god!" Issac laughed at the video Lydia took earlier that morning. "Look at them. You'd never think that they hated each other."

     "I never hated Stiles." Derek spoke out from the kitchen where he was making oatmeal for the toddler in front of him. Derek slipped the pain medication Stiles was supposed to take for his broken arm so he wouldn't feel it that much.

    "Sure you didn't!" The whole pack yelled back, all but Lydia. Lydia knew the truth from both sides, Derek's side and Stiles'.

    "Dewek?" The smaller boy asked the adult.

    "What is it buddy?" Derek's face soften as he looked at the toddler sitting on the counter beside him. Derek thought it was going to be about his arm, but what was asked left him stunned. He knew eventually he was going to ask but he didn't think it was going to happen so soon.

    "Do you know my daddy is?" The toddler looked up at Derek with his big brown eyes.

    "Do I know where your dad is? Is that what you're asking me?" The toddler nodded. Derek picked him up and set him up at the table with his oatmeal and a couple fruits he liked.

    "Do you?" Stiles asked again while taking a bite of his food.

    "I'll go ask Scott if he knows. You eat your breakfast, okay?" Derek ran his fingers through the toddlers hair gently before going towards the pack.

     The pack where all hunched up chit chatting about what they were going to tell the kid.

    "I don't think we should tell him," Scott started to explain why when Derek interrupted.

    "I think we should. We can't lie to him. He's just a toddler. We can't just tell him we don't know where he is or why he can't see him," the brooding male whispered harshly at the teen.

    "But Derek. We can't go tell the Sheriff he has a toddler again," the darker haired teen spat out. "We'd barley be able to see him."

    "Melissa already knows. It won't be hard to explain to John. He knows all about us. It's not like we are dropping the big bomb," the broody man growled out.

    "Well, I say we don't tell him. At least he didn't ask about him mom..." Issac interjected into the bickering conversation.

    "Dewek! Can I get down. I'm all done," Stiles whined a little towards to group swinging his legs.