OTHIGTB (part 2)

(Part 2)

"Oh that's how it's going to be? Yea, I don't think so." Scott yelled. The teens where all light headed from the blood rushing to their heads while hanging upside down. "You can't just... take him..." Scott got out before he past out causing the toddler to scream and cry, though no one could hear him. Scott is the last of the pack to pass out.

  The witch picked up the bawling baby, who still held onto Scott's phone. "What do you have there?" The witch snarled.

  "It's a phone!" The alpha growled at the stupid woman.

  "Ah, they called you? Probably trying to tell you all about my plan?" The witch asked taking the phone from the toddlers death grip on it. "Oh isn't that sweet. There's Derek and Stiles sleeping on the couch together."

   Scott's phone screen saver was Derek and Stiles when they fell asleep on the couch cuddling.

   "Ah, okay?" Derek was confused about what she was talling about. "Either way, what the hell do you want?"

  "Oh DerBear, don't you know already?" She spoke softly. "I want you sweetheart."

  The toddler stared at her with wild wide eyes. He starts to shake his head wildly throwing it from side to side.

   "Don't you worry Stiles. As soon as Derek agrees you'll be back to a teenager. After he shows up of course." The witch kept talking to the toddler normally not giving any care.

   "Is this the only way you'll turn him back?" Derek questioned sighing softly.

   "The only way." She replied as Stiles started to cry again. She bounced him lazily while grinning from ear, creepily.

   "Fine, I'll be there tomorrow. But you have to let the pack go or at least down from the ceiling. Every single one of them needs to be alive or no deal." Derek growled dowm the line as he started to pack his bag.

  "Great." The witch let the pack down from the ropes, not so carefully, the whole pack landed in a heap on the floor. "Done, now, what time should i be expecting you?"

  "Not sure, planes don't run on my personal schedule." Derek replied before hanging up harshly.

   "Well, I'll just leave you in here. No more texting or calling anyone!" She scolded the baby putting him down. She gathered all the phones and locked them all in the dusty room.

    The toddler sunk to the ground and cried until he fell asleep against Scott's warm chest.

   The whole pack slept right through the whole night and early into the next day.

   By day break, Derek had arrived.

  "Derek!" He heard a high pitched squeal come from inside before the door slammed opened and out came a pretty little blonde. "How wonderful it is to meet you Derbear."

   Derek could hear the fakeness in her voice. She might have meant it but her voice is completely fake.

  "I'm here. Now, let my pack go!" He growled at her.

(Is she going to let them go? Is she going to kill them all? Is she going to turn him back? What going to happen to Derek?)