Chapter 2

I woke up with a start as there was a massive crash from somewhere in the house.

Rubbing my eyes to check the time I groaned when I was it was 3 in the morning.

What the hell is making that much noise at this time? I know that a couple more of Harvey's friends came round last night but only two stayed the night, Leo and his usual friend Hunter.

Hunter and Harvey have been friends since Primary School so I was cool with him staying round since he was pretty much here the majority of the time.

Emerging from my bed, I slowly made my way to the bedroom door to peer out and see what was going on.

My brothers door was closed with no noise coming from there so it cant have come from him.

Making my way down the hall, I noticed the kitchen light was on and when I finally got there I then realised what made the crash.

Leo was slowly picking up some pans from off the floor with Loki merrily lying across his shoulders which made it harder for him to pick things up.

I couldn't help it. I laughed.

This made Leo jump slightly before breathing a sigh of relief when he realised it was me.

"Your cat is mental." He whispered which made me laugh again. Loki was just watching me whilst still lying across his shoulders.

"What happened?" I reached over to Leo and gently removed my cat from his broad shoulders and held him in my arms. He was purring loudly as I stroked his ginger fur.

"Well, I came to get a drink of water and couldn't find the glasses so I was searching through the cupboard-" He points over to the top cupboard which usually holds all the pots and pans "And all of a sudden your mad cat appears out of no-where and jumps onto my shoulders which makes me knock the pans out the cupboard."

Sounds like a typical Loki thing to do. And because I was so distracted laughing at him, I only just realised that Leo was only wearing some boxer shorts and nothing else.

Calm down Eli. You've seen your brothers friends in their boxers before when they just decide to make themselves feel at home and strut around the place half-naked.

Deciding to put him out of his misery, I placed Loki down on the floor, made my way to the glass cabinet and poured him a drink before handing it to him.

"Thanks." He mumbled before leaving the kitchen, not before staring at Loki who was watching him until Leo was out of sight.

"You are one evil cat." I smiled at Loki who began to clean himself.

-

I woke up again later that morning with the smell of bacon filling my nose.

God, why did Harvey decide to cook bacon? I love bacon and it was just killing me that I couldn't have any because of this stupid diet I'm on.

And whats more annoying is that Harvey knows that I have to be good with food right now so I have a feeling that he's purposely making all this nice food to rub it in my face.

Grumbling to myself, I quickly changed out of my pajamas and slipped on some black leggings and a sports top which came just above my stomach. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and slipped my trainers on as I usually go for a jog in the morning to wake myself up.

"You really are an arsehole you know that." I shoot my glare to my brother who's sitting at the breakfast counter with Leo and Hunter.

All of them look in my direction with faces full of bacon sarnies.