34

[amber’s pov]

“I had no idea so many people could actually be in there!” I exclaimed loudly, as we finally reached the outside again. And this time I was rather grateful for the coldness swimming in over me - it had been almost claustrophobic to be in that line and with Harry pressed against my back, while I had on my jacket… It had been so terribly warm and his scent had just been everywhere. Smoke, mint and that cologne. It had been hard to think straight.

Harry followed me out through the door and I was glad to see him in that big warm black sweater with the holes and the jacket he also had worn on the bus, the first time I had seen him. I loved how his hair had gone even more messy from pulling on the sweater.

“So you’ve made up your mind?” He asked me, as I opened my shoulder bag to pick out my mitts. He had stuck his hands in the pockets of the jacket and was balancing on the heels, as he tried asking me casually. He looked over at Louis and Niall, whom had been joined by Alex and Ed.

Something told me Harry wasn’t usually this pushy - or cared so much.

“Well yes,” his jade eyes narrowed at me, as I just sent him a devilish smile and didn’t continue. He shook his head, so the brown messy hair hung in his eyes, and he wasn’t able to hold back the beam any longer, “so?”

“Well,” I moved my gaze to my feet. I really didn’t feel like clubbing - I felt like watching a damn movie or something. Or eat buckets of ice cream in my pajamas with a cup of coffee. Maybe even both at the same time. But at the same time I didn’t want to leave Harry. Or have him leaving me.

“I’m not really in that high-leveled-party-mood at the moment honestly,” I watched my toms and remembered I had to buy some winter boots - again. I felt guilty somehow for saying it - I hope he didn’t get it the wrong way. My head snapped up, as Louis voice echoed through the street.

“Guys you coming?” He waved us over to the group, which had grown bigger - more friends I reckoned. And they were starting to move.

I watched Harry - waiting for him to run off after them. Waiting for him to make his choice. His eyes travelled shortly to my side, before moving back to Louis who was walking backwards, while watching us further down the street - waiting for us to come along.

“Next time Louis! Have fun!” Harry’s words bellowed through the night and functioned as electricity making my heart flutter in strange new ways. Louis gave him a thumb up, a huge smirk and jumped around to follow the others.

With the jade colored eyes glittering from above and my heartbeat in a clearly unhealthy rythme, Harry’s voice came out softer and lower - only meant for me this time. He sounded almost a little unsure as he sent me a crooked sweet smile, “so what do you wanna do?”  

[this was supposed to be longer - but apparently wattpad deleted my story again from your libaries or something.. so this is a try to see if it can reappear! fingers crossed x]