51

[amber's pov]

I had completely lost track of time and space. Reality seemed only as a distant memory which with each passing second grew more and more faintly. Those whispers from the past and the warnings no longer could be heard, as he kissed the worries away. Every single one till I could barely remember a reason for ever having been feeling blue or distressed.

Would it be strange to say he was my own little space of nirvana? That his presence and hot touch made sense of the madness that was life? Was it really possible - possible to meet someone who completed you like that? With gentleness he moved his hands down my sides till his arms were around my waist which I only barely noticed. His fingers resting on the small of my back, as his lips searched solution for that craving feeling, which currently was burning dangerously.

His hair felt soft between my fingertips. His chest rose and fell up against mine - his heart so close to my fluttering one. I could feel how his fingers eagerly searched for the hem of the sweater, which I was wearing. Too caught up in kissing my way down his jaw and neck, I apparently distracted him a great deal, as he couldn't focus on his mission. I smiled amused against his neck when a groan escaped his lips, caused by the fact he couldn't find the damn ending of the sweater, which fell far down my body. I kept placing soft kisses on his skin to his half frustration half desperation.

I was too lost for words and my cheeks spotted with a hectic flush - just like him. I smirked. In reaturn he looked at me with his hungry, craving eyes which seemed greener than ever. And I realised how this - this very sight of his euphoric happiness and sparkling peacefulness, this - this was a sight which resembled the writer of the journal.

Every inch, every sign of that protecting facade was utterly and completely gone . Not even the shadow was to be seen - and what had been hidden away behind it was simply beautiful.

Before his lips parted to break that wonderful grin to state something probably clever and amusing - I tiptoed and once again pressed my lips against his eagerly. My hands moving to his jaw. I pressed him closer not able to get enough - how could I ever? How could you ever get fully satisfied with something breathtakingly angelic? No matter how beautiful a sunset would be - you would always crave for more of that very beauty. No matter how mesmerizing the stars could look you would always want to explore the stunning sight of their glittering self again. No matter how close you stood to a beautiful soul, no matter how long you kissed him or how much you cared - you could just never get enough.

He had given up on finding the damn hem of the sweater, maybe overwhelmed by me kissing him again impatiently? Too caught up. The room was spinning and yet time seemed to have stopped. His scent was everywhere making me light headed. His body warmth radiated through the fabric of his shirt like my personal own little sun giving me life.

"Eeeewwwww!"

I couldn't quite comprehend the strange sound coming from an entirely different universe it seemed, but it was dragged out further and further demanding attention.

"Ew. Ew. Eeeeww."

I let out a groan as Harry broke the kiss. My eyes flew open to see the flushed tanned skin on his cheekbones and the fuzzy burning green eyes looking at something over at the door diagonally behind me.

I turned to follow his eyes as the lack of his lips managed to partly clear out that cloud in my mind. Still with one arm over his shoulder - and his resting loosely around me - I turned to follow his gaze, as my other hand flew up to cover the wide smile, as I saw Daisy.

"Eeeewwwww!" She stated again peeking out between her small fingers. I could just spot the wide grin behind her hands covering her petite face. How her short blonde hair was one complete mess even from the brief sleep.

"Hi Daisy," my heart stopped at the sound. "Can't sleep?" Harry stated with a voice that made my stomach flip flop and had me staring up at him too. It sounded so raspy, soft, amused, gentle and perfectly hoarse, that it took me all my strength not to kiss him again. Shit. I felt my cheeks flush all over again, as Daisy responded by shaking her head fiercely making the hair even more messy - and him smile softly. Fuck. I had to look away from his perfect face, that made that warmth built up inside of me all over again.

"Hmm-mm now what should we do about that?" Harry continued practically killing me with his mere calm level of tone. I started wondering how he would sound in the morning after... but managed to stop myself before I went insane.

I cleared my throat and closed my eyes before opening them again and taking a deep breath. Completely against my will I slipped out of his safe, warm embrace. I felt like going mad just doing that. How ironic - with him I lost sanity and leaving him too.

Even further against my will and screaming heart I asked that final question breaking the magic; "what time is it?"

My voice sounded thick too and I couldn't stop the beam which threatened with never leaving again.

"Oh yeah. Fuck!" Something changed in Harry's eyes as he realized what he had just said in front of Daisy. His eyes widened and quickly flickered from me back to her again, "oh no. You did not hear me just say the f-word okay Daisy? Your mum would literally give me hell if she heard. Okay?"

Daisy nodded slowly while trying not to yawn.

"Ehm yeah anyway it's," Harry fished out the phone from his pocket, as I crossed the floor - each step away from him feeling strangely wrong. As if it wasn't natural nor right to move away from him. But then again moving away from your sun would eventually leave you cold and dark - alone and destroyed maybe even.

I sent Daisy a smile, as she this time couldn't hold back the yawn, which was so huge her eyes closed in the process.

"Forty minutes past nine - which means I have to get going in just about... eight minutes," as Harry's words reached me I picked up Daisy in my arms and turned to watch him.

He was just as annoyed with reality knocking on our door already, as I was. He took a deep breath and closed one eye while looking at me with a troubled incredibly cute face.

"I'll... I'll find that computer meanwhile," he stated with a sigh, as he bit his lower lip watching Daisy in my arms. His lip biting had my heart beat racing, "yeah. Okay I'll just put her in bed again then."

He nodded to my response and let his hand through his hair, while trying to gather himself. Probably trying to remember where the damn computer was anyway. Trying to come back to reality too?

It didn't take too long getting Daisy to sleep, though I helped her change into her pajamas - doing so while she was practically half asleep and murmuring 'Harry and Amber sitting in a tree k-i-s-s...". She couldn't really spell the word so she ended up half mumbling with closed eyes, till she finally fell asleep.

This time I closed the door fully and quickly found Harry in the kitchen with a white old fashioned Mac computer opened and placed on the kitchen island. He was standing and looking at the light screen with a frown of concentration on his face.

"How long till you have to go?" Without much thought to anything I sneaked my arms around him and looked out from behind him. I could feel him tense under my touch at first, as my arms rested against his well trained stomach. But just as quickly he relaxed and one of his warm hands moved to cover mine.

"Three minutes."

"What kind of job is that anyway? Where you got work hours that late? It isn't a concert right?" I looked up at him, while he kept looking at the computer screen. I briefly wondered why it was here at Aria's - in between being dazzled by his raw beauty even when deep in concentration.

A smile formed on his perfect lips, which I remembered the touch of crystal clearly still. He moved his eyes from the screen to me turning a little in the process, "if I remember correctly it was my turn to ask the next question right?"

"Well you got two minutes to ask it then," I smirked up at him as he let his thumb brush softly over my hands resting on his stomach. I could feel the chuckles vibrate through his body against mine.

"Amber Moore. Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?"

Please vote & comment x

a/n: thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this story x