60

“You know we could also lock ourselves,” I tried so badly to control my voice, but it came out in unsteady breathes. This girl. She took my breath away with her hot kisses in the dark, “into your,” oh gosh. “Your place?”

I could feel every single kiss she left on my neck, before I gave her no chance to answer, as I pressed my lips against hers in desperation. I was on fire. Every cell inside of me was vibrating. I felt like a star about to explode because I couldn’t contain all the brightness - all these feelings. I needed her.

“Babe?” I forced myself to break the kiss, though I had no idea how I had managed to. “You got the keys?” My breathing was heavy, as my eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness. I could see Amber’s silhouet nod slightly - she hadn’t said much after she had practically attacked me here in the dark. Or well maybe it had been a two-sided thing - but she had been the one dropping trying to unlock the door after all.

“Yeah I got them here,” I heard the jingle of the keys again, which was the sound I tried to focus on. Tried so very hard to focus on - instead of hers. Oh god. Her voice sounded breathless, a little more thick - like what I imagined her morning voice would sound like, but more clear in the way she formed the words. She sounded so incredibly sexy.

The keys. The sound of the keys. That sound. Focus. And she was so close I could feel the heat radiate from her skin, which was pulling me towards her. Oh fuck! The keys. Focus. The jingle from the keys.

I found her hand in the dark and grabbed my phone from my pocket. With the screen as the worst flashlight in history - I still managed to get that damn key into the lock and get the door opened. At the same time she had been hugging me tightly from my left side. Electricity had run between us. And it had taken all my control to not just drop the damn fucking key and continue where I had stopped with her.

“Good idea with the phone,” Amber stated barely audible. Her voice seemed shaky. But mine probably would too.

I held the door open and let her enter first - following right after her, sneaking my arms around her waist. She let the lights stay off, as I kissed my way up her neck as if to leave trails for only her memory of the two of us, no one else, just the two of us. Us. She turned and found my lips again, as if she felt that natural pull too.

I had never experienced her so quiet before, as she started unbuttoning the rest of the buttons of my jacket, which she hadn’t gotten through out in the dark hall. My senses seemed to be extra sensitive. Like I was suddenly able to feel just how soft her skin was under my touch, as if I was suddenly able to take in that heavenly scent that she was labeled with. Lavender. Summer. Warmth. Mint, I smiled at the memory of how we had gotten rid of the chewing gums in the darkness.

Her breath came out in a hectic rhythm, as she kept on kissing me so very eagerly. As if it was what kept her alive, what kept her heart going.

“Are you okay babe?” I had found her hands near the buttons - she was shaking. As I kept kissing her, I held her hand with my one and carefully undid that last button with my other. She didn’t answer me, just started pushing off the jacket, letting her hands run up my body. Leaving seemingly innocent trails, that got my entire world spinning wildly around. Her hands left the kisses of butterflies wings wherever they touched me and I swear I was losing my mind as I felt her hand at the hem of my shirt - pulling it upwards.

I was dying. But in a weird combined way it felt like I was going both to heaven and hell - and then there was that feeling of almost pain - a pain caused because I needed her so badly. I needed to hold her close, closer, closest. I needed to kiss her like she was my very first and my very last kiss. I needed her to put out the fire she had started inside of me, kiss away the flames she had ignited on my lips, in my skin.