Part 12: Double Date

Part 12: Double date

Setting: Sapphire's house

Sapphire's POV

"Say something." Chris said shaking me.

I was frozen from the news I just heard.

"How long are you gonna be gone?" I asked him.

"two months." he said.

When I heard that my mouth dropped open.

"Two whole months?" I asked him

He nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just was scared of what you were gonna think." he said.

I'm not gonna lie and say that I don't have feelings for him. I do have feelings for him but I'm not gonna be able to act on them.

"Ok." I said

"Ok?" he said.

We were interrupted by a car honking outside.

"Stacie is here." I said grabbing my purse and walking outside. Chris followed behind me.

***

We arrived at the restraunt and we were seated.

I was a sad about Chris leaving because I kinda got feelings for him. This whole time I pretended not to care when I really do care.

"Sapphire!Sapphire!" Stacie said shaking me out of my thoughts.

I was too busy thinking about Chris leaving that I didn't see them ordering their food.

I ordered my food and the waiter left the table.

"Are you ok?" Chris asked holding onto my hand.

"Yes." I lied.

I looked over at Stacie's date. He was dark-skinned, had a couple of tattoos , he had a fade , and he was wearing a suit. He kind of looked like Tyrese.

He looked familiar for some reason like I knew him before tonight.

"I have to use the bathroom." I said standing up and rushing to the bathroom.

I think I have very strong feelings for Chris. Not love but something close to it.

I finshed doing my buisness in a stall and then opened the door.

Chris was standing in front of the stall when I opened it.

"Chris what are you--(GCO)

Chris pulled me towards him and kissed me on the lips.

"Sapphire I know you have feelings for me. I have feelings for you too." he said before kissing me again.

He was holding my waist and we were now leaning against a wall.

"Chris I don't have feelings for you." I lied.

He slammed his fist into the wall behind me making a hole in the wall.

"Stop fucking lying to me." he said.

"I'm not lying." I lied again.

"Sapphire I love you. I can't leave here tomorrow morning knowing that you don't love me back." he said staring into my eyes.

I knew now was the time to tell him my feelings.

"I know I don't really show it all the time but I do have feelings for you and they are very strong. I might even love you." I said.

He smiled showing his teeth.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me.

"Sapphire what is..." Stacie said stopping when she saw us.

"We're coming." I said unwrapping his arms from around me and following Stacie back to the table.

"Oooo you and Chris were gonna get freaky in the ladies bathroom!" she whispered to me when we sat down.

Chris sat in front of me.

"Shut up." I whispered nudging her.

***

When we arrived at home Chris attacked me like a animal. He was kissing all over my body and he picked me up and sat me down on the couch.

I loved this side of him.

I wanted my last night with him to be special. 💫
______________________________________________
Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.