Part 21: Special guest

Sapphire's POV

"Sapphire and Stacie I would like for you to meet Drake." she said while I entered the room and sat down in my seat.

We shook hands with Drake before sitting.

My boss and Stacie sat on the left of me and in front of me while Drake and his people sat on the other side of the table.

"This is another one of your important clients." she said.

I nodded my head.

"We want him on the magazine in October." she said.

"Why October?" I asked.

"Because it would be very special for me to be on a magazine in my birthday month besides I am October's very own." Drake said staring into my eyes.

"Oh okay." I said staring back.

Stacie cleared her throat making me and him break eye contact.

I looked at Stacie to see she was giving me the "What the hell are you doing?" stare.

"Anyways we need all 3 of you to come up with ideas for the magazine cover." she said pointing at Stacie , Drake and I.

"Okay." Stacie said.

"I will have a talk with his manager while y'all figure out some ideas." she said before walking out with his people behind her.

"So do you have any ideas for the cover?" I asked Drake.

He nodded his head. "Actually I do."

***

200 ideas later.

"I love it!." I said.

"It's good." Stacie said.

"Okay are we done?" Drake asked.

"Yes we are." I said.

Even though it took a while we finally figured out what we wanted to do for the cover.

We decided to do a close up instead of making a whole set for him to take pictures on.

Stacie and I gathered our things.

"So we will see you next Tuesday?" I asked him.

"That's a long time to wait to see someone as beautiful as you." he said.

I blushed. "Thank you. I'll see you Tuesday." I said walking out the room with Stacie by my side.

"What the fuck was that." she said making me stop walking.

"What was what?" I asked her.

"He totally likes you and you like him too." she said.

"Nah he doesn't like me." I said.

"He was flirting with you." she said.

"So what?" I said.

"All I know is that Chris is gonna be pissed when he finds out you're working with him and he's flirting with you." she said walking away.

She's right. I have to make sure Chris doesn't find out about this.

__________________________________________

Comment your opinions.

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.