Chapter - 4

🌼🌼

🌼🌼

Arshita

His alluring voice softly reached my ears and slowly creeped down to my barren heart. I wasn't sure if I was right but the way he looked at me and just the way he complimented me, I tasted the tinge of attraction between us.

And here i went, from not wanting anything from men to being attracted to one. The point is you skip between the two until you make up your mind.

Given to the mood of mine , I took a deep breath filling back all my happiness Inside my stomach and uttered, "Thank you, Sir!"

He nodded, smiled, and raising his cup of coffee started speaking with an amusing voice, "To date, I liked black coffee but I think I would like the coffee you make putting milk."

Shit!

How the hell it happened? I was so zoned out of my head to make such a mistake when he clearly stated his likeness about it. Probably i was skipping around. Not a way to go. But it was great  now that the end went perfectly well.

" Okay. " I said quietly and headed again to my small box. Was this all I wanted to hear all this time?

I took myself down the floor and sat happily in my chair when Piya gave me 'what's going on look'.

I muttered to myself," It's the start of something good. " I jumped up again as my nervousness was all dropping like a water little by little from me. Did i just say that? I was getting confused and indeed waiting for another heartbreak.

I had to shift my things by today to his regime- the top floor, which wasn't so much of stuff.

I opened my drawers and collected all my files and staplers, tapes and all in the corner of the computer desk. Then my eyes went to the last drawer and all memories came back to me.

I collected enough strength and opened the last one. A few of the letters, pictures, and the small but sweet gift came into my view. I had enough at home properly hidden in the place that I think I would never have to look at. But why the hell I kept these here too. Again I never thought of opening this drawer.

I was about to pick one of the letters when someone called me and I lurched back in a sudden voice piercing the silence my head went into.

"Yes. " I said almost instantly as if caught doing something and looked up. It was Salil.

" What happened? Are you okay? " He looked at me and then those letters with horror.

" It's nothing. Do you want anything? " I closed the drawer.

" Arshita, Boss called me and asked me to help you get your things up! I mean you will be on his floor, fine, but you are getting that big office not that which is for PA, you know. God, you are just-"