Chapter - 47

So in last update I asked you about the book to either continue here or have sequel and to that most of you answered me too. As most of you chose '1' which I was with too.

So lovelies, I have decided to continue this book here with more of twist and turns and end it shortly. Maybe in 6-8 more Chapters or even less.

I will keep updating timely.

Love ❤️

And yeah, don't forget to leave comments and votes!

➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

Arshita

Armaan looked at me apprehensively and smiled. Seriously?

Dad was sitting right before him all angry and disappointed at both of us and here he was to appreciate me.

Well, he always saved me from problems so I was obligated to take this all in my head and so I did this.

I turned to dad who was staring at Armaan disappointedly. He faced me and with a blank expression said, "So what do you want now?"

Oh yeah!

"Dad we want to marry each other now. " I slowly said.

Mom and bhai gave me an incredulous look.

" So why are you told us that you were never married? What is this going on?! " Dad said looking angrily at us.

" Dad.. Dad because we love each other now and want to marry each other. "

I glanced at Armaan and he just looked at me, bored.

Bored?

How can he be?

" I know you have done so many things against us but this crossed everything you ever did Arshita. And I know him from the beginning. I was against it because I wanted someone responsible unlike him. Or even you. "

Armaan's head snapped at both of us and didn't say anything for few seconds.

He cleared his throat then said," We are very sorry for creating such a.. Mess! "

Dad warily passed him a glare and he looked as unaffected as ever.

How could he manage to not mind?

I turned to dad and added," We are sorry dad! Mom! "

Dad stared us and then shook his head in denial and walked off.

I bit my tongue and looked at everyone in the room. Armaan shook his head and mumbled," Told you! "

" Don't tell me!" I made my face at him and looked at Mom, bhai, chachu, chachi and dadu one by one.

Dadu called me and I walked to him slowly. His health was always not good and I always brought bad news.

"It's ok, beta! You want to marry him?" He asked him.

I nodded at him.

He smiled and pulling me, he kissed my head lightly.

"Thank you for forgiving me, dadu! " I pouted.

" If you have anything else tell us now, we don't want anything else. " Bhai said from behind him and I looked at him.

" No, I dint think so. "