Chapter - 15

Song suggestion : shape of you by Ed Sheeran

Arshita

Few whispers that reached my ear irritated me as I moved in my bed. The extra soft, extra smooth and extra bouncy!

This isn't mine.

Mine is in earth. Thus feels like heaven.

Heaven?

Crash? I died already.

I began steering on the heavens bed. Yes! I was feeling very lonely yesterday, the way I usually felt but it doesn't meant I was ready to die.

Ronit's face cane in front of my eyes and I almost cried watching him.

I can't die without slapping him on the face. I haven't even cursed him properly.

I forced my eyes to open but something wasn't allowing it. Maybe I am really dead but my soul is still inside my dead body. That's not possible.

Trying hard I finally opened it to take a calming breath. I am not dead and cam slap him. I will slap him to not regret at my death bed.

I will surely slap him. Him?

Him?

What was he doing near me?

His head popped before me and I looked at him in horror. I wanted to slap Ronit but I found him to slap. He gave me 440 volt smile and I got the opportunity to hear his amused voice.

"How are you feeling now Arshita? "

I tried to sit up but my head pained and I dropped myself in the soft bed again squeaking in pain.

" Not so well! " He commented catching my hand and making me sit up without any effort.

" What am I doing here? " I said looking around remembering his room and this was where I was sleeping. In my bosses bed!

" You were playing in here! " He said sarcastically but there was something in the word playing.

" You met with an accident so I brought you here yesterday. " He said in an obvious tone next.

"Okay." I muttered and looked down.

What?

What the hell !

"Where are my clothes? " I literally yelled at him.

" You were soiled so we changed you!" He said nonchalantly sitting in the sofa.

"Why? How could you? " I yelled much louder this time. Anger conquering me.

" Don't panic! By we I mean Navya and our maids who are ladies helped you. " He chuckled.

Better but..

" Still!" I mumbled to myself.

How can someone watch me bare! Oh! That's so...