Chapter - 36

Please vote and comment if you really liked the update!

❤️

❤️

Arshita

Armaan made me meet hell lot if people in the party so I shook lot of unknown hands and gave a wide smile to each one.

His associates.

His partners.

His clients.

His former clients.

His rivals...

All these didn't interest me more than his friends.

Ananya Ahuja.

To hell with her to stick to him like gum. And him? He took was cherishing hus friendly moments plus reminiscing their past together while I was standing there with a smile on my face.

Right now they passed a knowing look at her joke of which I had no idea. I glanced at him with the questioning eyes. He frowned and pulled me closer to his side.

What the hell Armaan!!

Before this everything was fine. The arrangements in the party was just amazing, good food, good husband and a good smile on his face. And also remembering the beautiful swimming we had together few hours ago whenever I glanced at him.

That touch and that shine in his eyes when I said those three words to him. Everything tickled the button of my belly.

I looked at him again. He was talking to his business partner and trying to include me in it. He too was some friends of them. Maybe they studied together.

" Arshita is gold medalist in her MBA with Accounting as her main subject." He said to mr. I don't know.

Miss Ananya spoke up touching Armaan's arm to make me more angry at her," Oh wow! Well Armaan is no less. Brighter student in Harvard than many. "

Yeah.

Should I get you some more butter Miss Sticky Bum?

Armaan smiled flashing his white teeth at her, chuckling.

Well no! You don't need any butter. The man is already flattered.