Chapter - 48

Extremely unedited Chapter!
Do point out the mistakes!

Arshita

Everyone was busy, moving here and there, doing the last moment chores while I was walking in the corridor in my heavy jewellery set and cream sari as my patience tested me and I failed terribly to stay calm and wait in my bedroom stool like a statue.

Dragging myself in those beautiful ornaments, I, kind of, felt beautiful myself and maybe I hoped to see him in a traditional hot kurta too. I loved when he wire that in Navya's wedding and I was getting impatient.

Well I asked him about his dress but he didn't sent me the images and said that it should be a surprise to me. Like what? I needed to know.

He should be in sexy kurta!

"Why are you moving around? It's not time. " Piya held my hand coming from behind me and I smiled at her.

" I was getting bored and I wanted to see the arrangements. " I said and looked around thinking I should have noted that all first.

" Don't tell me! He isn't here until noe. Now come on, don't ruin your make up! " I pouted.

" Isn't it almost time? "

" How desperate?! "

" No, I was just saying. "

I watched her as she made me sit in front of the mirror again and happily muttered," You are looking beautiful Arshi. "

I watched myself for hundredth time again and a smile covered my face.

You better like me Mr. Oberoi!

" Yes, very beautiful! " Arushi cane and hugged me carefully.

Chachi and bhabhi too gave me a beautiful smile and hugged me.

After fifteen to twenty minutes, Arushi cane running to me and shouted," He is looking so handsome Arshu! God! "

" How is he looking? What is he wearing? " I asked her excitedly.

" Wait! Wait! Ypu are going to see him." She said and everyone laughed at me.

I sat silently then, and waited for the cue, the amazing moment that I was going to make maybe in few minutes.

I smiled at myself in mirror as I bit my cheek.

Wasn't it all like a dream?

Just few months ago I thought I wasn't going to love anyone to the core and here I was, engaging with the man.

I giggled again.

" Arshi! " Piya and bhabhi sang to ne and I understood.

I stood up on my feet, fast and excitedly as I was going to see him all dressed up.

They laughed teasingly before they led me out to the hall then downstairs.