Chapter - 23

Arshita

"Are you staring me the whole time? " I asked him nervously as his eyes were boring into me from last hour.

Listening to me he giggled and said," I was just watching out of the window."

Like what?

We were sitting in the first class of the flight and my position was on window side seat like him. Now he just stared me and when asked said he was watching out of the window. Us wasn't going like this till we landed in New York.

It was not only awkward but making me nervous. What if I wasn't looking nice?

Ridiculous!

I don't bite him now when he says what he feel instead I kind of welcome it.

I rolled my eyes and said, " What are you watching? The sky?"

He laughed and said," Alright. I was watching you. It would be creepy if I accepted, right? "

" Really you say that? " I asked him sceptically.

" Yeah before you say anything like that. " He laughed.

" Great!" I said looking ahead of me while he laughed a bit and then looked away.

I took the magazine and surfed it through and when I was done with it, he took it and began reading it.

" You will scan each page? " I asked him as he was taking a lot if time to turn each pages.

" I think so. I am bored! I don't have people to talk to. " He teased closing it.

I stared him for a while as a smile crept in my face and I looked away.

" Would you like to talk to me then Arshita? " He asked after a whole.

" I will Armaan. " I said.

" Tell me something about your family. You know quite about mine. " He said and i doubted if he didn't know a single thing.

" You must have an upper idea about them right? " I asked quite teasingly.

" No I don't have the slightest idea because I was only concerned about you. " He said putting his hand on the lap.

" Okay. " I said sitting straight as him and pressing my lips tighter than his.

"Okay you just copied me and now you can tell me about your family." He said plainly making it more funny.

I laughed covering my mouth. Who knew if it was disgusting to watch someone's open mouth?

"Okay, here I go! My family lives in Delhi and i have one mummy, one papa, one elder brother, Raunak and dadi, one chachu and one chachi and their daughter who is my younger cousin, Arushi for the basics."

I stopped as he frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"Would you introduce your family like this? Tell me what your parents do? What your brother do? " He said.