Chapter - 8

I have updated two chapters today

I have updated two chapters today. Make sure you read  the   first one first. :)

Song suggestion: Mohobbat barsa dena Tu, Sawan aya h

Arshita

Looking at me he raised his eye brows and I nodded. It was the working time and we were going for a coffee break. I don't know what was going on his mind but his ways made me feel good, valued. After all these days someone was making me very happy.

"Let's go then. " He chanted and stood up on his place.

I was so shocked to say anything and what I did was nodding. He was a surprising man. As he walked past me I smelled his strong cinnamon perfume. I was dosed when he poked me again on the shoulder.

" Arshita Agrawal. " He sweet yelled wiggling his eyebrows and motioning to go out first.

I headed first thinking of the ways to not have to go. It was really very hard to be around him. His presence always made me do something stupid. I knew if he continued doing such things for me I would surely fall for him, fall for my boss.

"We are taking this elevator always. " He said as I was getting into the other one. I again fidgeting moved towards him.

He pressed the ground floor button and I watched him steal my glance. I hopped in first as the elevator door opened.

" Why don't you open your hair to fall everywhere? They look beautiful that way. " He said leaning on the metal wall and studying me.

What the hell! How could he just talk to me like that.

" I like it that way. " I said bit rudely and he smiled.

" As you wish Miss Arshita. " He chanted again making me much more annoyed.

As the door opened he motioned me gentlemanly to go out first and I did. He was walking with good speed and I thanked God for it and followed him.

His black Mercedes was already waiting for us and he opening the door symptoms beside the car. It was odd, really very odd for PA but I sat Inside. I never sat in such a luxurious car before. The AC temperature was perfect and the soft music was already playing inside.

He sat beside me and started to go through his phone. I too started to do something with my phone stupidly.

"I would like to call you Arshi, can I? " My head snapped up snd I looked at him. Well he had called me this once but this was what my close friends did.