Chapter - 35

Please vote and comment if you really liked the chapter!

Chapter is dedicated to all of my readers. But ammukutti1218 written it fast because you messaged me specifically for it. ❤️

Arshita

Arshita

I stormed inside the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed folding my arms around my chest to demonstrate how much angry and disappointed I was of him.

He followed me and then one metre away leaned on the desk and watched me, looking so amused and happy.

" I loved Rice and custard. Seriously! " He said and walking to me sat beside me.

" It really doesn't matter. " I growled at him.

" Why are you upset then? " He said quietly.

Although I said it doesn't matter, doesn't really mean that it doesn't matter.

You married me and now doesn't know to appreciate my efforts.

Garlic!

Garlic!

" Will you do something about it if I tell you the reason? " I asked him.

He grinned and said," Yeah. I will try to love garlic for sure. "

" The reason is I don't like you anywhere near this bed. I would want you to sleep in the couch tonight. " I said and resisted my laugh watching his dumb face.

He brought back his happy look and neared to me more, and wiggled his eyebrows.

" I was never wrong about you, was I? Look you are a pervert Mr. Oberoi. " I put a finger on his chest and push him away.

" Aren't you Mrs. Oberoi, wife of Mr. Oberoi? I deserve much more than this. I don't get couch unless you are upset with me about something else. "

He placed his head on my shoulder and holding my hand, rubbed it softly. What was he expecting from me?

" Why you keep forgetting that I am not Mrs. Oberoi inside the bedroom? And I am upset for not being appreciated. You get the couch. Head away or you may upset me more. " I said let him caress me.

" I think I will. But before that. " He said and pushing me into bed began to kiss my neck sexily.

I didn't see this coming.