Chapter - 38

Beware! There is mature content in this chapter. Skip if you don't like it but I know you all are here for it, wrong me if I am not right.. Hehe go ahead.

Arshita

Arshita

He smiled at me as we walked down the streets to sit and eat somewhere quiet after visiting historical places. We ditched our guide and came out on our own. Well that's what we had been doing from the beginning of the trip.

After finding a decent hotel, we had our lunch. Armaan ordered the four course meal with the names I couldn't remember but I prayed him to take care of what the ingredients  were I'm the food.

God knows if we get a living animal on our plate!

Thankfully it's didn't happen and we got our stomach full satisfactorily. Armaan paid the bill and as he was coming back to me, he wiggled his eyebrows and moved him arms.

"Whatever it is, it is sexy! " I said and sniggered.

" Got shot! Love your sexiness too, baby. " He slowly leaned and kissed my lips.

Taking his hand, I stood up and we walked out and took a cab to our hotel. Armaan pulled me and I leaned on him as we drove there.

" You are amazing, Armaan. Do you know that? " I said simply and palmed his chest.

He laughed then said," I do. "

It's arrogant.

" You just told me that. " He added.

I looked up his face, appraising and muttered," You are an amazing man!"

"It's pretty sexy coming out of your mouth. I am not holding back. " He said and erratically began to kiss me everywhere. I kissed him back.

Stopping for few seconds, I said," Are we really making out in the back seat of the cab?"

"Yes we are. " He said and crashed his lips.

We kissed until we reached our hotel. The driver, annoyed told us that we were at our station.

It was really fine to me but Armaan was reluctant as he jumped out of the cab, gave the money and said," Keep the change. "

Then he picked me up in his arm and just like in Zurich he took me to the hotel room in his arms and slumped me in the bed.

" What now?! " He breathed before striding upon me and kissing me.

I knew what he wanted and I wasn't sure so I let it go with the flow. We kissed each other and fought for the dominance.