Chapter - 26

Unedited Chapter! Feel free to point out mistakes

Unedited Chapter!
Feel free to point out mistakes.

Arshita

Sitting on the chair, I looked at Piya who was so angry with me for avoiding her. I told we were going to talk about what happened day before yesterday at her home but that I skipped it.

I wasn't going to discuss things that recently reminded what I did. I was lying to my parents about how Ronit was away from my life and how I was feeling about it from the day he left me. I knew if I talked to her, I was going to tell her about it.

" Why are you avoiding him? " She asked me irritatingly.

" I don't want to talk to him. " I said plainly.

" Just few days ago, he was making you happy and yourself, and now you don't want to talk to him. Why? " She asked me.

" Because I don't want to talk to him Piya. " I said loudly this time.

" Just because few people said something to your face? You are not coming to office. Great Arshita! Well done. " She scoffed.

" It's not that. " I cried to her.

" Then what it is? " She asked coming up to me.

" I.. I am feeling bad about lying to mom and dad about Ronit. I don't know how it came to my mind now, but it did. Whenever I see him, he reminds me of Ronit. I am... I am so confused. " I said.

Her eyes got soft and she clutched mu face," Common Arshu! Uncle Aunty love you so much to forgive you so it doesn't matter if they know it or not. You forget that man and everything else. You know our boss asked me what's wrong with you. He cares for you. Doesn't that what any girl need?" She asked me.

"Yes it is. " I said.

I almost forgot good things about him but remembered what he was doing to me. I feared this feeling.

" What if something happens again if I initiate and this time Mom Dad don't forgive me? " I asked her.

" I know it won't. Because he likes you like mad man. " She chuckled and I smiled.

" He had called me with his boss tone to talk to you and then when I didn't give him the right answers, he became my friend. Isn't that great? " She sang wiggling her eyebrows.

" And what answers you gave to him?" I asked her.

"That you like him and a little more effort will earn him you. So he sent me to ask you to call him and answer his text. " She said sitting on the arm if the chair.

" You did that Piya?! " I exclaimed.

" Yes. So call. "

I squirmed before giving her a puppy face. She rolled her eyes and then stared me. When I didn't nodded she sighed and walking up to the bed, laid flat onto it.