Episode 0: A Stormy Night

Unknown Pov
I had just witnessed a murder. A cold hearted brutal murder. I ran with all my might on this rainy night. Splash went the puddles as I ran through them. I had seen the killer's face and remembered him from around town. I don't remember his name however and the reason for that is because I had only seen him once before. It was foggy and I couldn't see but I quickly looked behind me but saw nothing. Then, he emerged from the fog, running fast with a murderous look on his face.

I quickly sped up a few more blocks before stopping and knocking on the doors of the houses around me. I begin running again however I was much more tired now and simply wanted to rest. My husband was still busy at work and I knew I couldn't keep up without calling someone. If I tried to call someone I would have to stop and catch my breath. Suddenly the killer appeared in front of me and I noticed something large and black had retracted into the killer's back. He looked down at me and smiled before knocking me out.

About 30 minutes later
He had punched me and now my face hurt like hell. I was tied with rope to a chair. I looked up at him and asked, "What the hell do you want"? I noticed he didn't answer back right away and he walked over to a different corner of the room and he pulled on a mask that resembled a clown mask.

He looks down at me and says, "Things are about to get interesting". Voice modifier. It sounded like he was using one.

I hiss with as much hate I can voice. "Screw you"!

"Oh come now, why the long face"? He asks with joy in his voice and then said, "You should be happier since you are the opening act of this world's rebirth".

I look at him and frown, "I'm just a normal mom with a child and a husband". I shake my head and ask, "How could someone as normal as me be the changing of this world"?

He looks at me and explains, "If I had just killed you like my other victims then the case would be over, but since you are seen as missing then people will go looking for you and fall into my trap". He looks down at me and laughs for a few moments and walks around me for a second. Was this some twisted game to this creep? Then he walks around before making a stop in front of a camera. He almost hits record but then he says, "Not yet but soon".

I look up at him and say, "You're a shitty twisted human being and you will die just like every other piece of shit in this world who is a horrible person".

He walks over to me and slaps me across the face on the same side he punched and pain flares up from everywhere. He says, "I have to prepare for the show to begin so shut up and try to not be annoying. I only need you alive, and you don't need fingers to be alive". He regains his calmness and clears his throat, "Sleep well". He pulls his fist back and punches me again and then the world turns to darkness and pain.