Episode 3: Memories

(Before you read this episode please make sure you have read the first 2 OVAS. You will be confused if you haven't read them.)

Maxine's Pov
Today was Wednesday. I looked around and felt the slightly chilly morning air blow my loose dress around. I was looking over the streets of New York city. I bet you must be wondering how I got here overnight and why am I on top of the so called'Freedom tower' that was built after some attack destroyed the original towers about 15 years ago. But the answers to those questions are a secret. For now. I look behind me at the girl wearing a similar white dress. "This is a beautiful view", I say.

The girl named Julie nodded at me with a smile on her face before saying, "It's quite noisy though".

I nodded."But, it won't be for long since Friday is sort of 'that' day". The look on her face was as dark as the three in the morning sky. I let out a long laugh and grab her hand before jumping off the building.

Unknown Pov
I sit alone, hoping that nighttime will stay forever. I grab another piece of flesh and sink my teeth into it. The spray of blood that the body part releases is always my favorite part of eating humans. Usually I killed my victims quickly before I ate them, however today, I was in a bad mood.

I heard footsteps behind me and a voice call out, "We really need to work on getting you able to control your hunger".

I looked up at him with a glare and hiss, "You know I fuckin' hate when people interrupt my eating. Couldn't this stupid ass lecture wait until after I was done? I'm already in a bad mood since this guy wouldn't stop screaming his head off about me eating him".

He chuckled and simply replied, "You have a job to do so make sure you get ready. We don't want to be caught off guard when Friday comes around".

I laugh at him and glanced back at the severed limbs in front of me before mumbling, "Yeah, yeah sure I'll be ready". I lick my lips and taste my victim's blood and continue my feast.

Charlie's Pov, 3 and a half hours later
I awoke to a weird warm feeling on my face. My room was always insanely hot so I naturally didn't sleep with much on. I opened my eyes wider to see a half naked Alex wearing grey shorts sleeping. While his hands were wrapped around my body and were really close to my butt with us both shirtless, in shorts, and sweaty definitely made me blush as dirty thoughts flooded my mind.

I stared up at the light blue colored walls as I wished I had put on my air conditioning before falling asleep. Suddenly I heard my door open and I saw it was Zeke, who quickly made his way over to the bed and after seeing that I was awake he bent down and whispered"Act as if you're sick when you wake up. Mom and Dad won't be able to call out on such short notice".

I felt a weird feeling overcome me as I whisper back, "Do you like me back"?

Zeke frowned and said, "We can figure all this out later". He walked back over to the door and closed it again. All of a sudden my head began to hurt as an image floods inside from deep within.

I see a flash as something comes closer but it suddenly disappears as a crack is all I hear. A crack. And maniacal laughter.

2 and a half hours later
Pain. That's all I feel as I wake up. My head feels like crap and I could barely wake up when mom and dad came. Alex had just opened his eyes when mom and dad left so they wouldn't be late to work. He noticed our position and blushed before saying, "My head started pounding in the middle of my sleep, now I feel terrible because I remembered something I was sure I had forgotten".

I frowned and told him the exact same thing happened to me. Alex looked down at his arm, and gasped when a symbol appeared on his skin. The symbol was a picture of four boys holding their heads with the word Memories written above it. The symbol started glowing and Alex looked back at me before closing his eyes and he seemed to focus. When he opened his eyes again they looked different and his voice was weird.