Episode 3: Memories (Part 2)

Max's Pov
Hannah had told me Zeke and Charlie were staying home. Hannah then said, "Jessica is my best friend,Matt's girlfriend and an important friend of Zeke's so we're going to go to Zeke's house as well".

I smiled at Hannah since she had offered to stay here because neither my parents nor Jeff had come home last night. I said to her, "I want to stay with you guys and wait to see if the news has anything since I have no doubt that my parents and Jeff have been told what happened by your school and are probably at the police station right now". Hannah nodded and I remembered Thomas had stayed the night. I shook him awake immediately knowing that he would come with us to wait for news about my sister.

Charlie's Pov
By the time the door opened my weird tentacles had retracted back into my back and my eye returned to normal. I saw that this was Alex's friend and his brother. Alex looked at the brother and said, "Nice to finally meet ya', Cody here has told me all about you, My name is Alex Bennett".

The brother's eyes widened a bit for a second but then they returned to normal size and he smiled. He said, "My name is Nathan Domon and it's also nice to meet you". I then introduced myself to Cody and then he followed suit.

I asked, "So......um what brings you guys here"?

Nathan spoke up and said, "Our mother didn't come home yesterday so there's nobody to make us breakfast so I figured we should chill and not go to school because we're so worried about what happened to our mother". Cody had a weird look on his face so I suspected they weren't telling the full truth but I simply nodded and invited them in.

Jessica's Pov
Darkness was all I saw as I woke up. I felt pain everywhere as I tried to move. I tried to push myself off the ground but my legs buckled underneath me. I tried to feel around in the darkness as I tried to visualize my surroundings. I heard a crack of something as I moved so I reached down and grabbed hold of something. I felt around as I figured out that what I was holding was my phone. I turned on the screen and saw that it was partially cracked on one side of the screen. I slowly and painfully managed to get to my feet and began to slowly navigate my way through the darkness.

Zeke's Pov
I awoke with a small yell as my memories finished coming back. I looked around and saw I was still in my room. I quickly smell myself and decide to jump in the shower quickly. I feel the water cleaning me as I hear Charlie's loud ass friend talking to someone. He's quite annoying and I really don't trust the kid. As soon as I'm clean I turn off the water and then use my towel to dry off. I dump the now dirty clothes into my large pile of unclean clothes to take to the basement to use the washing machine. I change into new clothes before putting on deodorant and other things to smell fresh before heading downstairs.

I hear Charlie and Alex's voices coming from the living room. They were talking to some other boys and I was about to see who when the door bell rung. I opened the door to find Hannah, Matt, Max, and some kid who introduced himself as Thomas. I allowed them all in before seeing 3 figures running towards the house with waving arms and yelling at me to wait.

As they got closer I studied their features starting with the boy who introduced himself as Gunther and had black hair and dark black eyes. Then I looked at the girl with blood red hair that matched her dark red eyes who introduced herself as Emily. Along with the other boy who introduced himself as Kevin who also had dark black hair and black eyes. I hurried them in and quickly closed the door as I realized I was going to have to cook for most of the people here. Fuck my life. It was good that I began cooking to distract myself because once everyone began talking they just didn't stop.

Nathan's Pov
I glanced around as we sat in the living room as we all decided what we should do. Zeke yelled from the kitchen, "If you want to watch the news for any news about Jessica than stay in the living room. When you are eating either stay in the dining room or be careful in the living room. If you want to talk with your friends about something personal than you can talk upstairs".