Episode 1: A Life Full Of Pain (Part 2)

Alex's Pov, a few hours later
I had heard a rumor about some weird stalker who had information and dirt on everyone at the school. I didn't believe it because the person would obviously have been found out before now. However the period before lunch I asked the teacher to use the bathroom and heading there I saw a person in a dark room. I got curious so I opened the door a crack and saw a figure placing photos of kids and teachers into a briefcase. I immediately ran away from the room in search of the bathroom but when I got to the bathroom I saw a good friend of Charlie and I.

His name is Tom and he has dark blond hair and amber eyes. Tom looked at me in the mirror and walked over to give me a high five. Tom looked at me and said, "Hey it's been a while since we've hung out bud, you doing okay"? I nod and tell him what just happened and he shrugs and says, "Guess the rumors are really true then". I look at Tom and notice he seems off as if something is bothering him. He looks around the bathroom and says, "Sorry got to take care of something but see you later". He walks out, leaving me wondering about him. Why was he looking around at the walls? Why did he just leave all of a sudden?

Charlie's Pov, lunch time
I sit down with my tray and notice Alex hasn't been around or said much today. I wasn't going to eat the disgusting school food anyway so I simply pushed it to the side. Suddenly a girl by the name of Maxine sits down at the table. She is black haired with dark red eyes. She is pretty popular and most boys seem to drool around her. A guy sits down at our table and I recognize him as an old friend of mine sits down and his name is Gunther. Gunther has black hair and black eyes that always seem to stare into my soul. Then finally Alex sits down at our table, causing a feeling of relaxation to overwhelm me. Alex gazed at me for a few seconds before asking, "What happened to your face"?

I mumble so only he can hear me, "I walked into a wall listening to music". I can tell he doesn't believe that but he doesn't want to make it a big deal in front of everyone. He slowly nods, dropping the topic for now and I feel eternally grateful.

Maxine looks at me and I glance at her. She's always had a face that seemed halfway mischievous and halfway cute. Even though I know I like boys I could still tell a good looking person they looked good. None of my friends knew at all. I wanted it to stay that way but I also kinda hoped the secret would come out so I could finally be myself. I sorta felt...fake. The way I was living now didn't feel real at all.

I looked over to Gunther and asked, "How are you? We should totally talk to each other more right"? Gunther doesn't answer. He's looking behind me so I turn and see a good friend of mine named Tom who is staring at me with a weird look. He gets up and walks over and sits on the other side of me.
He receives a weird look from Gunther before looking away. Tom says hi to us all and begins to open his mouth to talk when suddenly we all hear a familiar sound and realize a fire drill is happening.

Alex's Pov, after lunch and recess
I had just put my hands in my pocket when I felt something weird and pulled out a note. The note said, "I know you saw me this morning and I don't like nosy idiots. Unless you want info on someone stay away or Charlie's future will go up in flames". I looked at the note and was immediately worried on who was watching all of us. Who could possibly have info on all of us? I decided to not worry Charlie and just threw the note in the trash, going on with my day.

A few hours later on the bus
I didn't see David or his friends around and simply sighed. The bus was once again hot and loud. I figured he had something to do with this as it isn't unknown how he doesn't like Charlie. I simply glanced at Charlie and asked, "So, what really happened to your face"?

Charlie swallowed deeply, asking, "What do you mean"?

"Don't play dumb, I've known you for too long to not be able to read you".

Charlie begged, "I'm serious Alex, can we just drop it?"

"Nope, so tell me the truth, Please".

He seemed to take a pause, as if truly wondering if he should tell me before deciding to say, "It was.....David".

I nod and pull him into a hug before whispering, "Don't ever be afraid to tell me something, okay? I'm your best friend and I'll be okay no matter what you tell me. I'll always protect you and if anyone says otherwise then they can burn in hell. You and I till the end of time buddy". Charlie is simply sitting there for a few seconds before his eyes fill with tears that soon overflow and slip out and run down his cheeks.

Charlie squeezes harder into the hug and cries. I feel myself blushing at the contact but I quickly pat his back. I can feel my shirt getting wet from his tears. He sniffles a bit before whispering back, "You've always been there for me, sometimes even when my parents haven't. It's not that they don't want to help, it's that they can't help me. You've never I've tried to hurt me and support my every decision. I honestly don't deserve a friend like you". I almost tell him that wasn't true but can tell he doesn't wish to be interrupted. He continues, "That's why since I trust you the most in my life you'll be the first person I tell".

I can't resist the urge to say something. I ask, "Tell me what"?

He takes a deep breath and whispers, "I happen to be gay".

"Oh? How do you know?" I ask in disbelief.

"I'm in love with my brother, Zeke". Charlie was what? In love with who?

My brain can't comprehend the info I've just received and I can't form words. I simply sit there, mouth wide open. Before I can speak Charlie let's go and pulls away. He wipes his face and sees that the bus has reached his stop. He gets off and waves back at me before running into his house.

Charlie's Pov
I unlocked the door to our house after successfully getting away from Alex on the bus. When I look around I notice that Mom and Dad are still at work. I walk upstairs and I open the door to Zeke's room. I have this really bad habit of entering rooms without knocking. When I open the door I see Zeke, naked as a baby. He was moaning while whispering names and I realize that I had just walked in on my brother masturbating. I was hard almost instantly and my brother must have known he was too close to stop as he cums all over his bed.

I watched as my brother cleaned the cum up. He looks at me and says, "You should really start knocking some time this decade". I was speechless, still hard. Zeke eventually noticed it. He smirked at me and said, "Its gonna feel good when you get a mouth on that".

I turn around to leave but he grabs my arm and says, "I haven't gotten a person to touch or suck this in months and after a while you lose interest in your hands". He smirked and looked around and then said, "Since it's been months and none of the guys I know would be okay with this I wanted to ask if we could take 'care of each others problems'". I knew what he meant as soon as he began unbuckling my belt. Something in his voice sounded off. It made me slightly hesitant.

I asked him, "Why don't you ask your girlfriend Hannah"?

He sighed, "She thinks anything past kissing is going too far for a relationship while we're still young". I quickly nodded and began to slide my pants and underwear off. He then said, "Boys do this all the time so its not gay, however, I'm only willing to use my hands and not my mouth". Then out of nowhere my brother slowly lowers his fist up and down my erection. I feel pleasures beyond what I could do being as how Zeke probably has more experience in doing this.

As he slowly begins to move faster I feel myself thrusting in and out of his hand. Then Zeke switches the way his hand was positioned and begins to work faster. I feel myself begin to twitch. I begin to moan Zeke's name, feeling a familiar build-up as I shoot cum out all over Zeke's hand. He wipes the cum off with another paper towel while I do the same to my dick. I relax, choosing to look up at my straight brother's face. I then feel sad as he begins to put his clothes back on. However as I hear from downstairs the front door opens and mother and father's voices call out, quickly erasing any feelings of sadness and replacing them with panic. I put on my pants and underwear and head downstairs.

I'm in love with my big brother. I'm a horrible person. I plan on using my brother who only wants relief. If I killed myself then people would be sad. Maybe they wouldn't care if I revealed what I really am. The idea barely occurred to me before I shoved it away. I'm too much of a coward.