Magic Face Spray - Caudalíe Beauty Elixir

One of the few beauty products that I keep multiple bottles of so I always have some near me is Caudalíe's Beauty Elixir. It's a magic facial spray that can be used to prep skin, set makeup, refresh your skin at the end of the day, and as a refreshing spray that just generally makes me feel more awake and human. It's so good, it gets some of the very valuable liquid real estate in my carry-on bag for flights, and it's part of my landing ritual to refresh with a few sprays to wake me up and help fight jet lag. 

This time of year, the party invites and social obligations are exploding with the holidays leading to lots of long days and freshening up at the office before heading out again

This time of year, the party invites and social obligations are exploding with the holidays leading to lots of long days and freshening up at the office before heading out again. This stuff smells like a spa, the mix of vitamins and oils makes tired makeup look fresh again, it moisturizes winter skin, and the mint in it totally revives me and gets me ready to head back out again. 

This week was Wattpads 10th Anniversary Party and over the long night, I made so many people try it to keep them all awake and partying (👋 imaginator1D FallonDeMornay kristimcm zoedinovi CaitlinOHanlon ) I think it worked, because we were all out to an embarrassing hour celebrating!