Beauty>>2

Harleigh's POV*

Terrific! I'm late and we're filming an important scene today.
But it was all for good reason. My parents are getting divorced and their was a family meeting and I had to leave before I started crying.

I arrived on set and everyone was waiting on me.
I quickly changed into an outfit and pulled my hair down into natural waves.
Serena was about to find out Klaus had cheated on her with Haley. It was about to get real.

\\\\\\in scene/////

"Klaus I just got a text from Elena and she's getting me some of that foreign lipstick for Christmas!!" I screamed excitedly, then I ran and sat on a nearby table.
"Love, I need you to calm down for a second. I have to tell you something important." He started cautiously.
"Klaus what is it? You're scaring me a little..." I mumbled out, my breath hitching in my throat.
"You know when Hayley arrived a few days ago?" He asked.
"Yes, I do." I said vaguely.
"Well....she came over after some business with Tyler. One thing lead to another, and well, we kind of just, ummm how do I word this?" He muttered the last few words but all I could think of was Klaus and Hayley kissing and doing things that I never wanted to think of Klaus doing with someone else.
"Where? Where in this house?" I asked starting to get a little angry.
"Well, you see--" I cut him off.
"Tell me where you had sex with her Klaus!!" I yelled.
"On that table you're sitting on." He stated.
I immediately hopped up and started crying. I began hitting his chest and arms repeatedly.
"Klaus! How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me and I loved you? I thought that I brought you back. Up until today, you were the one guy who had never hurt me. My dad, my brother, my friends, Damon, they've all done something bad to me before. And now you're just like the rest. This is over Klaus." I whispered, the final tears falling from my eyes.
"We're done." I bumped shoulders as I walked by.
"I'm so sorry Serena."
But I wasn't having it. If he was sorry he wouldn't have been a coward about it.

\\\\\\\end scene//////

Everyone on set clapped.
"Where did all that emotion come from Harleigh?" Joseph asked, slightly hugging my shoulder.
"That has something to do with why I was late today actually. My parents are getting divorced, after my whole twenty four years of seeing them happy and loving in marriage I never thought this would happen." I slightly smiled, tears still rolling down my cheeks.
"I'm so sorry." He told me, genuinely.
"Seems like you say that to all the girls, huh?" I joked.
He chuckled at my joke.
"Do you think the fans will like the new episode? It might crush some fan's Klerena hopes. I'm gonna make a post to Instagram about it." I smiled.

(My editor friend made this for me, it's not the best but it works)

OfficialHarleighRamirez:Hey guys! You see that man in the pic? I love him so much and I already know y'all love me! Please don't hate for this new episode, it's all fun and games until the hybrid bites right? Hope you enjoyed the show<3

Hey guys! You see that man in the pic? I love him so much and I already know y'all love me! Please don't hate for this new episode, it's all fun and games until the hybrid bites right? Hope you enjoyed the show<3

"Sounds alright, now I hope they don't kill me for breaking the show's sweetheart's heart." He laughed.
"If they do I'd probably laugh." I said sarcastically, before running to the table full of food because, food.