Bliss>>10

(I know I'm spacing things out but it has to be because of the story in writing.)

Harleigh's POV*

///Four Months Later\\\

"Babe, stop it!" I giggled, Joseph was tickling me and if he did it any longer I was going to piss myself.
"No can do sugarplum." He smirked.
"If you tickle me any more I'm gonna pee!" I laughed.
"Nothing a good wash couldn't do." He giggled.
I rolled my eyes, we continued laying in bed. I know what you're thinking. The answer is yes. We did do the diddly doo. But don't think it's weird, it's normal. And like our first time together, it's always special.

I was in the studio after my long morning. I was recording my sexy song. It's kind of a new thing for me, but it just feels right.

"All that you got, skin to skin, oh my god! Don't you stop boy! Something bout' you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman! Something bout. Something bout. Something bout' you, makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't!" I sang.
I had to sing a couple parts more than once to give the echo effect.

"Dangerous Woman? Should that be the first one out or Side to Side?" I asked the producer.
"Dangerous Woman. Then after a few weeks we'll release Side to Side with a sexy and steamy video. That'll get everyone watching, and wanting more. With a singing career and being a big actress on a hit tv show, you'll get all the love." He smirked.
"Sounds like a plan. But while we are taking the album cover picture, why the hell am I wearing this tight black thing on my head. It kind of hurts." I giggled. Joseph was making fun of me ever since I put it on.
"It's supposed to be like the playboy bunny is what I'm guessing." Joe suggested.
"Good Jomo. Are you ready to hear my blasting vocals?" I asked in a British accent.
"Always. But please, if I may politely tell you, never speak in that horrid mock version of true Englishman." He retorted with a husky chuckle.

"Did you like it?" I asked all of the CW family, I've grown to love and adore.
"We love it!" They shouted in unison.
"Oh my! I'm so excited. Dangerous Woman gets realeased in fourty-five minutes. I'm so happy I got to share this with you guys, with everyone." I glistened. Oh what a wonderful day!

"Yo sé que tienes in nuevo amor. Sin embargo, te deseo lo mejor. Si en mí, no encontraste felicidad. Tal vez, alguien más te la dará. Como la flor, con tanto amor. Me diste tú, se marichitó, me marcho hoy. Yo sé perder.
Pero, ay cómo me duele. Pero, ay cómo me duele." I sang, I was dancing in pure bliss after finding out Dangerous Woman already had so many hits. You'd think I'd be singing my own song but singing a little Selena is always fun, especially if you love her.

"Babe! I'm number one on the Billboard Hot One Hundred Chart and number one on iTunes downloads!!" I screamed happily.
"I'm so proud of you sweetheart!" He smiled.
He picked me up and spun me around like in the movies. It felt so right.

____________________

How are you guys liking the story? Tell me your favorite parts! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Stay lovely my lovelies!!