Fangs>>8

///This chapter is about Serena Gilbert's life on TVD. There will be a couple chapters like this, that will be completely about filming.\\\

Serena's POV*

I bit into the man's neck, never truly understanding why.
Blood from his carotid poured infinitely over his shoulders and I was engulfed into a frenzy of bliss and euphoria.
"Just how I like it." I whispered.

Niklaus had not only broken my heart after I gave him everything I had to offer, but he took my feelings and buried them into the dirt with thousands of years worth of rotting ash.

I cleaned myself up and changed into a new outfit, ready to take on whatever is thrown to me next.

"Serena! Where have you been?!" Elena shouted as I walked through the front door.
"You see Lena, vampires have needs." I chuckled.
I was turned when Damon came into town. It was disappointing at first but once I learned about all of my abilities it was perfect for me and my personality.
"What the hell is wrong with you? You know you killed that man tonight." She stammered, building up her courage.
She thinks she can talk all this game to a vampire when she's merely a doppelgänger to the innocent saint that never was.

"Yes I did. When you're heartbroken you lash out. Like how you did when Klaus took Stefan, when you made out with Damon. When you think impure thoughts about Damon ravishing you endlessly." I smirked, lowly whispering in her ear.
"I have never--"
"Oh, but you did. Vampires can get into people's heads Elena. And I know exactly what you've been thinking." I laughed, clicking my heels as I went out the door.
I'm such a bitch...I love it!

-------------

It's been about a week and I am definitely feeling better.
I walked into the Mikaelson mansion to see Hayley.
Act civil Serena, it's not hard.
I inched closer and didn't sense anyone else around but I heard two heartbeats.
Oh god, please don't tell me...how the hell is this even possible.
Vampires can't procreate, I would know.
But Hayley is a werewolf and Klaus is a hybrid. His dormant side is awakened now and he CAN procreate. Well shit.

"Hayley! How are you today?" I asked sweetly, even if she doesn't know she's pregnant I don't wanna be rude to a pregnant lady. But I will try and make her feel guilty for sleeping with Nik when we were still together.
"I'm good actually." She smiled.
"Are you and Tyler okay?" I asked.
"No, we aren't together." She plainly said.
"How'd that happen?" I asked.
"Look, I didn't know exactly what you and Klaus were. After everything happened he felt so bad and told me it was a mistake." She quickly apologized.
"Oh honey, I'm over it. But your baby isn't. You should really watch who you're around, a hybrid baby sounds like a death wish to me. You never know who's out to bite you in the ass. You should talk to Niklaus, the father should know so your child can be safe." I smiled softly.
I hated telling her about her being pregnant with my ex's child. And the child was conceived when he was still my boyfriend.
But she needs to know, I don't want that kid getting hurt. It deserves as much of a right here as the rest of us do. And even if it isn't my baby, I will do everything in my absolute power to keep that baby safe.
Even if it means seeing the Klaus again.

~You can't turn back the hands of time! Just let it go and you'll be fine! What's done is done and it's alright!~

\\\end of scene///

"I felt like that was real for a little bit, I actually started to feel like that Joe." I chuckled.
"Why are we using that song from Pretty Little Liars, again?" I asked our producer.
"Because, it ties the show's together a little and it gives Serena the feel of 'It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, I will protect the baby. Even if it isn't mine.' Like that!" She smiled.
"This will be one hell of an episode." I smirked.
"It sure will." Joseph agreed with a smile.

_____________________

So I worked really hard on this chapter to get it just perfect so I hope you just like it!
Don't forget to comment what your favorite part was, votefor the chapter, and follow!
Stay lovely my lovelies!