Love>>4

Harleigh's POV*

"Harls give me the book back!" Joseph called, running down the stairs of their shared Georgia home.
"I can't! You always read and I want to get my mind off things! And by doing that I don't mean you showing me your favorite line of every page of every book you've ever read!" I yelled.
I stormed passed him, grabbed my purse in one hand and his arm in the other.
"We're going to lunch!" I declared, running out the door like a madman.

"Okay, maybe I needed that." He said sheepishly.
"Duh you needed it. You were starting to think you were part of the book." I giggled sipping my drink.
"Harleigh do you have a crush on anyone?" Joe suddenly asked, and it caught me of guard.
"Do I what now?"
"Do you like anyone right now?" He asked again, this time with a little more snap.
"No, not really. Back home I had a crush on this kid Shannon for no joke like eight years. He was smart, cute, he was a jock, he was funny, he was so kind, and he was like the guy best friend everyone dreamed of. And then I fell for this kid Luke who was a cute, but depressed, jock who was kind of dumb, but he was so sweet. Other than that no one, besides really hot celebrities." I smirked.
"Wow, you were very descriptive. So many adjectives with past loves." He smiled.
"Yeah, when you're young you think highly of who you set your eyes on. What anyone else thinks is wrong." I glanced out the window and saw paparazzi taking pictures of us. I glared.
"Let them do whatever they please. They'll get the news wrong anyways." He chuckled under his breath.
"I can't believe I'm about to do this..." He muttered.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"Would you like to go on a date with me? And not a friend date, like an actual date." He asked me with those deep blue eyes and ruby red lips, I just  couldn't deny.
"Umm, of course! Yea-sure!" I smiled.
"But may I ask, why?" I giggled nervously, unaware of what was next.
"You're a beautiful girl Harleigh, and I can't help but to think I'd like to date you. Properly." He smirked.
"Sure, Mr. Proper! You can take me on your finest of dates as you wish!" I exclaimed in a horrible British accent.
"Keep trying love, though I don't think it'll ever get there." He smiled. I laughed. We hugged. And I went to deal with more family stuff.