Wanderess>>6

Harleigh's POV*

"Yo, I am a bad bitch!
Yes I am just a savage! These bitches wanting to smash it, too bad that they can't have it!
Don't use no cards no I cash it! Your boy don't want you, he trashed it! You just sit there, look tragic. Made her queen, guess I'm magic! Quit ta-talking, invalid." I rapped. I was writing a song, don't judge, and I needed a rap part so I was working on one.

"So is this a new thing now Harleigh? You pretend you're Tupac and I'm supposed to clap?" Nina asked, walking into my room.
"Holy shit Nina you scared me!" I screamed, nearly shitting my pants.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted.
"Oh nothing. Just checking on my best friend, to find her rapping like she's Nicki Minaj or something." She laughed.
"Nicki Minaj!" I yelled. That's who would be perfect for the rap in my song.
Too bad I'm not a good enough singer to make something of it.

"What about her?" Nina asked quizingly.
"Oh nothing important. But besides that, how long have you been here?" I asked.
"Long enough to hear you start with yo, I am a bad bitch." She laughed.
"I wasn't talking about me. Anywho, Jomo asked me on a date..." I started.
"Oh my gosh! Harls! Spill!!" She exclaimed excitedly.
"Well we went to an amusement park and stayed there for like four hours! Then we went to dinner and a movie! How cute and romantic is that? Ugh, he's too sweet. I think I really like him." I smiled softly.
"This is too cute! Wait until Ian hears about this! We made a bet with Paul and Phoebe. They said that Joe would be too chicken-shit to ask you and we said he would braven up." She chuckled.
"You guys bet on us?!?!!" I I yelled. What were all my friends doing when I wasn't around.
"Well....." She started to explain, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yes mom I know. Yes I get it! You can't tell me what to do! I'm over eighteen and I moved out of your house when I was fifteen. If you can't understand that then I don't want you calling back here!" I screamed into my phone.
We had been arguing for an hour about MY life.
It's so annoying.

"This boy who smiles when the ocean sways. He weakens up my knees in one hundred million ways. Whenever he's around it's so hard not to cry, he's so aesthetically pleasing, oh my god, god why?" I sang. I'm writing several songs right now, this one talks about Joseph. Oh my precious Joseph.
This one is just fun.
"These friends, keep talking way too much. Say I should give you up. Can't hear them no, cause I...I've been here all night. I've been here all day! And boy got me walking side to side. I've been here all night. I've been here all day. And boy got me walking side to side!
It's the new style with the fresh type of flow. Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle. Come true yo, get you this type of blow. If you wanna Minaj I got a tricycle. A-a-all these bitches flows is my mini me. Body smoking so they call me young Nicki chimney. Rappers and they feelings cause they feeling me. Uh, I-I-I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in me. Kissing me, copped the blue box that say Tiffany. Curry with the shot, just tell em' to call me Stephanie. Gun pop, and I make my gum pop. I'm the queen of rap, young Harleigh baby run pop." That's part of the song and rap. You see it's funny because I already added Nicki Minaj as apart of the song. I'm such a weirdo.

___________________

Hey guys! You like the new chapter?!?!! Get ready for the next one! Please don't forget to vote, follow, and comment because I love hearing your favorite parts of the chapters and your opinions! Stay lovely my lovelies!!