Dates>>9

Harleigh's POV*

"Harleigh! Could you come here for a minute?" Joseph called.
"Sure." I shouted as I ran down the stairs.
After I almost tripped and fell on my ass several times I could already hear Jomo laughing at me.

"And what would you need Mr. Asshole?" I asked sarcastically.
"You know you're not supposed to start a sentence with the word and right?" He asked with a smug grin.
"Fuck off." I giggled.
"How would you like to go on a date tonight?" He asked.
"I would love to Joseph." I smiled, then danced around the house and up the stairs to pick a dress.

I decided on a cute white dress with matching heels. Classic, right?
As of this moment I was listening to Zac Efron's Bet On It from High School Musical.
"I'm not gonna stop, that's who I am!" I screamed.
"Bet on it! Bet on it! Bet on it! Bet on it!!!" I blasted, pretending I was on stage.
"Bravo." Joseph boomed, he was clapping.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Always." I smirked.

We were maintaining casual chit chat.
"Harleigh I have a question." He started.
"Sure! Go ahead." I nodded him to continue.
"Would you be my girlfriend?" He blurted.
It took me aback, I wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth.
I felt bad after not answering for a while.
"Yeah, actually. I'd love to be your girlfriend." I beamed.
He grinned happily.

"So this is weird, for many reasons, mostly because we're going to the same house. But can I get a goodnight kiss?" He asked cheekily.
I didn't say anything. I just looked up and gently kissed his lips.
"Goodnight Joseph." I chuckled, then I walked in and changed into my normal bedwear.
What a day.

After about a week of actually being Joe's girlfriend we made it public. And you won't believe all the news articles and things that popped up on news channels.
I turned on the tv and another reporter was talking about us.

"This just in! America's sweetheart Harleigh Ramirez of The Vampire Diaries is now dating England's latest heartbreaker Joseph Morgan of The Vampire Diaries! It's seemed as if the two were the best of friends, until they were spotted enjoying eachother a lips outside a local Starbucks in Atlanta. Some fans of the two had suspicions that they would end up together, but in show biz, it's never as it seems. From Lisa Monroe as Channel 1 Early News, back to you Dawn." I then switched the channels.
A Pretty Little Liars marathon was happening.
Yes! Some of my bestfriends are on that show!
It may seem that I have a lot of bff's but the close ones that I've known forever are pretty much people from the CW or Freeform.
I did a movie when I was really little with Lucy Hale and I later guest starred on Degrassi the same time Shay did. I've done a project with Troian and Ashley too. I dated Drew Van Acker for not very long either, I really liked him I thought. Sorry Drew but I must have been in love with Jason DiLaurentis. I think he really loved Serena and not Harleigh. It's fine, we're still close. I hope Joseph doesn't mind.