Oh Baby>>13

(This will be a chapter majorly surrounded by filming)

Harleigh's POV*
"JoMo! We're going to be late!" I shouted rushing downstairs in the outfit they wanted me to wear to set because apparently my wardrobe is slightly better than Serena's.

I was wearing a fuzzy, black, off-the-shoulder sweater, white skinny jeans, and black pointed high heels. I put my hair in a messy ponytail with pieces surrounding my face, and light golden makeup with red lips. Don't forget the cute little gold necklace and matching diamond earrings that Joseph got me.

"I'm pretty sure I'm always the punctual one, Love." He remarked. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. This was the life, aside from the buzzing news, annoying paparazzi, and awkward parent situation I have, I really enjoy what's going on. I love my fans. They love me.

"Okay, whatever. We have to leave. Like, now." I giggled, we ran out of the house and into the car. We drove so quick through traffic and barely made it to set on time.

"And they made it, everyone! Start clapping!" Julie smirked and made her way towards us. We knew she was joking around, but I always felt guilty if I showed up late. It's only happened a couple times, but I do feel sorry about it when I do.

"I'm so sorry Julie. It took me forever to find the perfect outfit for this episode. I know it's an important step in the story, it won't ever happen again. If it does, you can hand me over to the devil himself, Klaus Mikaelson." I laughed at my own joke about the show.

A few people laugh but I mainly got glares from Joseph, which only made it more funny.

"Okay, Run your lines everyone! We're starting the scene with Ian and Harleigh!" Julie proclaimed, walking back to her chair.

////in the scene: filming\\\\

"Serena! Where the hell are you? I've been calling you for four hours, Elena will have my ass if I don't find you!" Damon screamed into the phone.

"You'd love it if she had your ass, don't lie to me Damon." I smirked, and walked beside him.

"Where have you been?!" He exclaimed, he blue eyes darkening by the second.

"Oh you know, here, there. I met this woman named Cami at a bar called Rousseau's and I drank until she said I may be depressed." I rolled my eyes.

"Rousseau's? I feel like I've heard that before.." he muttered under his breath.

"Any who, hows Elena? How's Jeremy? Ooh, how's my favorite Salvatore?" I asked.

"Good. Bad. And he's standing right in front of you, why don't you directly ask?" He scoffed, and began his smirk and weird eye thing.

I hate to say it but it was insanely attractive, sorry Elena.

"Really? I don't see Stefan anywhere, is he with you?"

"Last time I checked I was your favorite Salvatore." He faked being hurt.

"Last time I checked you were in love with my sister when we were still dating. You haven't been my favorite for a long time." I pouted, and walked off.

"That's not fair!" He ran after me and began arguing with me about favoritism and how since we've slept together I should automatically like him better.