Opportunity>>7

Harleigh's POV*

"How was work?" A British voice asked me.
"We have the same work Jomo." I chuckled.
"Okay then, how was your day?" He asked again.
"Perfect. Because you were in it." I grinned.
I leaned in and pecked him on the lips.
After I pulled away he pouted.
"Oh come on love. You can't just peck my lips and expect me to not want more."
"Too bad. You're gonna have to catch me." I smirked and I ran down stairs. I could hear strong footsteps powering down the stairs, joy and laughter filled the air.

"Days with Joseph Morgan? What's that like Harleigh?" I reporter asked as I was walking down a street in Georgia.
"Great actually, we're setting a meet up date for all of The Vampire Diaries fans to come see their favorite idol." I smiled.
"Wow, that's so cool Harls." He smirked.
"I'm sorry but only my friends and true fans call me that." I chuckled rolling my eyes, disappearing into a private shop. Paparazzi these days, am I right?

"Don't kiss me in the morning when I'm needing you tonight. I needed something else but all you did was start a fight. I counted down the days but when you're home it's never right. I told the mailman you'd be home but you never arrived." I sang on set.
"Harls, where'd you get those pipes? I've never heard you sing!" Ian shouted.
"I don't really know. It just happened I guess." I laughed.
"Get in the studio girly! I want to hear that song blasting on my radio!" Candice called.
"I guess I can talk to Kat about talking to someone." I smirked.

"So Katerina called me and told me that you wanna make a song." The man stated.
"Yeah, I guess." I said.
"So hit me with something." He said.
"Okay. But he prepared, I only have like four lines." I giggled.
"Oh honey, I only need to hear one to determine if you're a star or not." He smirked back.
"Don't kiss me in the morning when I'm needing you tonight. I needed something else but all you did was start a fight. I counted down the days but when you're home it's never right. I told the mailman you'd be home but you never arrived." I sang, more powerfully than I ever thought I could. Their were high notes and long notes that I drug out for like five seconds.
I opened my eyes and he was in awe.
"Wow, that was beautiful." He spoke.
"Got anything else?" He asked.
I just nodded.

We ended up working on a whole album. All the songs in my diary were used with different pieces of the others.
We even called in big time rappers. Some declined, some said yes, and we have an appointment for next week to record with them.
Things are getting quite crazy, but with my celebrity boost on The Vampire Diaries I think everything will be alright.
No need to worry about my parents and their problems.

____________________

What was your favorite part in this chapter? Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! Stay lovely my lovelies!!