British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Fourteen

'When Elizabeth II succeeded to the throne of England the reigning joke was, “Big deal: she got the job through relatives."

Joey Adams (Cindy and I)

Chapter Thirteen

Post 267

First dates are important for any male, they set the first impression, they let the girl know what they are in for with this guy. I recently had an unofficial first date where we walked around China town dressed as an elephant, my date didn't really care about what I was dressed up as, in fact he found it quite amusing. However, I did go on one date with a guy who decided to complain that my clothes weren't 'slutty' enough. I went after him with my paint-ball gun. 

"So, where are we going?" Skye questioned as she slammed the door her apartment behind her. Loud thumps of feet running towards the door, making Tyler jump slightly. His brown hair was in a messy just-rolled-out-of-bed look, with his 

"Can't tell you that!" he smirked as they turned to walk down the stairs. 

"Why do guys always do that? Always keep it a secret? It's like you're planning to kidnap us or something!" Skye huffed as they walked down the stairs to get to the ground floor. Skye wondering, like she did every time she walked down the steps, why the hell she didn't get a flat with a lift. 

"Because it's just better when the girl doesn't know!" Tyler replied, sticking his tongue out a Skye.

"It's still not fair! The guys always get to pick the dates!" 

"Well, you can choose where we go for the second date," Tyler shrugged, making Skye laugh a little.

"So you're so confident that you'll make it though this date?" she smiled, raising an eyebrow at his confidence. 

"Yup!" he replied with a grin spread across his face.

"Alright then," Skye replied, laughing a little. She didn't even think Tyler would make it through the first course without calling the psychiatric ward on her. They finally got to the ground floor and left the building through the front door. Skye thought that Tyler was going to be frightened off my her insanity, but what she didn't realise was that Tyler was just that little bit more mental that her.

"Look at me! I'm a pretty little fairy princess!" Sean cried gleefully as he ran out of Skye's room with nothing more than a pink tutu over his boxers. 

"Awe, you look so cut, Seany!" Nora replied, before taking another shot. They had The Vaccines playing loudly in the background as they sat in her apartment, getting drunker and drunker as time passed. They had raided Skye's closest and had found fancy dress out fits. While Sean was wearing Skye's tutu that she had bought while very drunk, Nora was dressed in a normal pair of jeans and a random Beatles t-shirt, with an indian headdress on her head and strips of paint on her cheeks. Sean smiled at her before picking up the bottle of sambuca and pouring another shot.

"You know what I don't get?" Sean questioned, slurring slightly. 

Nora thought for a second, trying to figure out what Sean was thinking, "You don't get why people can't wear red with pink?" 

"No - silly! Why all gay men don't want a relationship! They just want sex," he replied, sounding sad. 

"Insecurities?" Nora slurred slightly, listening to her best friend.