British Guys Aren't Cute - Chapter Sixteen

'I think I was once given cocaine but I sneezed so it didn't go up my nose. In fact, it may have been icing sugar,'

Boris Johnstone on drugs. 

Chapter Sixteen

Post 269

Don't think that British guys won't keep things from you, just like any other male, they will try. Key word being try. 

Nora woke up, her head pounding from the night before. She slowly managed to lift herself off her bed, not quite remembering the night before. Light steamed throughout the curtains, lighting up Nora's room. She looked around the messy room, trying to remember what happened last night. She remembered watching the Lion King with Milo and Sean, all three of them very drunk. 

Nora looked down to her left, and found Milo taking up more than half the bed. He was lying in the middle, legs sprawled around the bed, taking up most of the cover. His arms were wrapped safely around Nora, trapping her on the bed. His brown hair was all messy up, covering his closed eyes slightly. Nora let out a quiet sigh, wondering how a guy could look so hot both asleep and awake. 

"I know your watching me," he mumbled with his eyes still shut, his voice hoarse from lack of water. 

"I am not!" Nora argued, the lie evident in her tone of voice. Milo opened one eye, the bright blue making Nora smile slightly more than she already was. He smirked a little, knowing that he was right.

"Nora, I know that I am ridiculously handsome and sexy, and because of that fact, you watch me while I'm sleeping!" Milo smirked a little, un-wrapping his arms from around Nora before rolling onto his back. As he rolled over, Nora saw that he was topless, the cover didn't cover his stomach, showing Nora al little glimpse of his tone stomach until it was cut off by his boxers.  "Just admit it! Our relationship will be stronger if you just admit it!" 

"Huh?" Nora questioned, looking up from his stomach to his face. He smirked slightly, realising that she hadn't been listening to a word he had said. Instead of repeating what he had just said, he shook his head slightly at Nora before rolling over to his right, landing on top of Nora, placing his hands by her side, taking his weight off her slightly and trapping her between his hands.

"Good morning Nora Flynn," He smirked, before closing the gap between their lips, ignore the fact that they both probably had morning breath. Nora instantly reacted, kissing him back, deepening the kiss as they went along. 

"MORNING'S HERE, THE MORNING IS HERE, SUNSHINE IS HERE,THE SKY IS CLEAR" Skye sung as she ran into Nora's bedroom. "Gross, do you guys not care about morning breath?" Milo practically jumped off Nora in fear, not expecting somebody to just run into the room, Nora bolted right up, sending evils to Skye.

"What do you want Skye?" She questioned, her head pounding from Skye's singing. 

"Nothing... I was just making sure you and lover boy were awake!"

"Well, we were... now shoo!" Nora replied, getting slightly bugged by her best friend. Skye a raised an eyebrow at Nora's mood, before putting it down to the fact that she had maybe interrupted something other than just an innocent little kiss. 

"I'm leaving the door open, you know! There will be no fooling around in my house!" Skye replied, trying to make her voice sound all gruff and manly. Milo looked at Nora, before laughing a little. He leaned over to kiss her again. "I DON'T HEAR TALKING!" Skye shouted. Milo let out a sign before rolling his eyes and rolling on to his back, giving up on kissing Nora.