Chapter Thirty

He nods his head, understanding what tonight is about and how important it is for us to say goodbye. I close the distance between us, pressing my chest against his as I reach up and kiss him.

"I love you." He groans, curling his fingers around my hair.

"Do you?"

"More than anything in this world." He murmurs softly.

"So kiss me."

He does as I ask and lowers his mouth towards mine, capturing my bottom lip so he can bite it gently. I can't help a moan escaping from my lips as his tongue enters my mouth.

"Can't... stop..." He growls, tearing at my clothes roughly. "Don't make me."

"I don't want you to." I pant, breathless and intoxicated.

He lifts me up and carries me over to the bed, trailing his fingers across my collarbone as he lays me down.

"You're so perfect..." He whispers, squeezing my breasts firmly. "So beautiful."

His hands undress me, removing each item of clothing until he reaches my underwear. He hesitates for a moment but I nod my head, giving him permission.

"Do it." I instruct him. "I want you to."

I thought I would feel self-conscious. I thought this would be the most daunting moment of my life but it isn't.

I feel alive,

"Are you sure?" He asks, sounding doubtful.

I moisten my lips and reach out for him, sliding my hand underneath his shirt so I can feel his warm skin. He shivers beneath my touch and removes his clothing, kneeling down in front of me.

Niall's physique is nothing short of magnificent and I inhale sharply, trailing my fingers down his chest as I sit up. We're now face to face as we give into temptation and start kissing one another, gasping for air as things intensify.

His fingers reach around and unhook my bra and I close my eyes, trying to resist the urge I have to shield myself from him.

"Your turn." I challenge him, my eyes sparkling with anticipation.

He smiles and takes off his jeans, slipping off his underwear with such ease and confidence. I'm now completely naked in front of him and he breathes in deeply, separating my legs as he moves towards me.

His tongue causes me to arch my back off the bed, struggling to quieten my moans of pleasure as he continues to caress me. His lips are exquisite and I can't even begin to describe what he's doing to me. I almost forget everything else, wanting to submerge myself in this exquisite moment for as long as I can.

"You taste incredible." He groans, plunging his tongue deep inside of me.

I cover my mouth, hoping it will be enough to stifle my moan. Niall's lips are so soft, so gentle and yet my body is craving more from him. My hips begin to circle, delighting in the increase of pleasure this brings me.

He wraps my legs around his shoulders, burying his face between my thighs as he continues. My hand reaches down, tangling in his hair as I pull him towards me, greedy for more and incapable of stopping.

He senses what I need and speeds up, using his tongue and his lips to bring me to my climax, grabbing my hips so he can keep me in place and take control.

His dominance is extraordinarily alluring, tempting me to let go and savour each second. He draws something from my body which I'm willing to surrender, allowing him to bring me pleasure in such an inexplicable, gratifying way.