Chapter 3 | Friendly Flirting

Flattening out the last crease visible on the king sized bed, I smiled. Not I just had to wait for Luke to get out of the bathroom, so I could start cleaning up in there. Might I add, he takes forever in the bathroom. Anyone would think he's a girl, and is doing his hair and makeup.

I just brought back from my thoughts when I heard I click, and the bathroom door opened, and out came Luke with nothing but a clean white towel wrapped around his waist. I decided I would take a quick look at he muscles that were his abs and biceps and wow, I've never seen someone who looks that good before. With his blonde hair blow dried and his blue eyes shining, his abs weren't the only thing I noticed about this boy. I guess you could say he looked more than just attractive.

I soon figured out that I had taken more than just a 'quick peek', as I heard Luke clear his throat.

"Like what you see?" The smirk was even visible in his voice.

I looked to he floor and felt the blush creep onto my cheeks. "Uh, I-"

"Bella, it's ok. I'm used to girls checking me out" the blonde smiled.

I quickly recovered from my drool sesh and stood up straighter "Wow, up yourself much?" I muttered, and pushed past him and into his bathroom, where my mouth dropped open.

It wasn't messy, but there was water everywhere.

"Jesus, Lucas, how did you get the bathroom so messy?" I asked, sighing.

"Don't call me Lucas" was the only thing he replied with, before shutting the door, getting changed, I assume.

I started with he white marble bench counter by the sink, wiping it down with the blue cloth in my hand. Making sure it was dry, I started drying the inside of the shower first, to prevent it from going mouldy. After I was finished, I noticed that I had started cleaning about 10 minutes ago, meaning Luke should have finished getting dressed by now. I swiftly knocked on the unusually white painted door separating the two rooms, and heard a "come in" from the one and only Lucas Hemmings.

I slowly creaked open the door, making sure he was fully clothed, and due to my relief, he was. Luke was lying on his bed scrolling through something on his phone, with the tv going on the other side of the room.

I slipped in to his bedroom and quickly picked up his damp towel before walking straight out the door and down the hall, to the laundry where I put the material in the washing machine for later. I quickly picked up the mop bucket and practically threw it in the large stainless steel sink, turning on the faucet, and letting the water flow freely into the plastic bucket.

I leaned back on the washing machine while the bucket was filling up with the transparent liquid. Quite slowly, I might add.

I was just turning off the cold water when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and was, again, face-to-face with none other than Luke Hemmings.

"Oh. Lucas, you scared me I-"

"Don't. Call. Me. Lucas" he huffed in annoyance, through gritted teeth. I laughed at his reaction.

"Well, Luke. Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" I asked in curiosity. He should be out with his friends, doing his own things. It was a Saturday morning, after all.

"I was just dropping by in the laundry before breakfast yanno. I usually do that on a Saturday morning". I laughed at his sarcasm. I lightly nudged him on his side.

"Come on, why are you really here?"

"What? Aren't I allowed to venture around my own home?" He fake gasped, as I giggled.

"No, of course not. It's just strange that you'd come to the dirty old laundry, out of all the rooms in this house."a smile of my face as the words spilled out of my mouth.

"I was checking up on a pretty girl who was happening to clean my room for me" the slightly taller boy smiled down at me. Usually he'd be like a skyscraper compared to me. Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but you know what I mean. Though, considering I'm wearing my heels, we are almost the same height. Almost.

I blushed and looked down, allowing my hair to flow in front of my face to hide my reddened cheeks. As he went to reach for my chin, I spun around so I was facing the sink again, to avoid his actions. Was he really trying to flirt with me? I shook my head at the thought. As his maid, I wasn't allowed any form of relationship with him that crossed the line long before "just friends". And why would he go for someone like me when he's rich and attractive. There are so many other girls out there, as cliche as it sounds.

As I was struggling to heave the weighted bucket out of the sink, I couldn't. I had filled it up a little too much. I was about to ask like to help me when I was pushed aside slightly! and there was a skinny figure stood next to me which lifted the bucket out of the sink with ease. I smiled sheepishly at him and muttered a "thanks" as I fished the clean mop out of the closet and dropped it into the bucket, with the wood end sticking up. I took ahold of the mop as I dragged the bucket behind me out of the laundry, stumbling and almost spilling the entire contents of the bucket everywhere. Luckily Luke caught it in time with his foot, or that would've been extra cleaning for me to do.

I continued dragging the bucket with me across the wooden floors until I got to the doorway of Luke's bedroom, which was carpeted. Uh oh, I did not think of this. As I was trying to think of a way to overcome this problem, I found my solution as the tall boy who was following me the whole time just picked up the bucket with the strong handle and carried it across his room and into his tiled bathroom. If only life was that simple for all of us. I quickly thanked him, shooing him out of the room, and got to work, lifting the mop out of the bucket, and started cleaning the floor with swift back and forth motions.

After the floor was clean and shining, I quickly poured all the water down the shower drain, and walked out of both rooms and into the laundry, putting the bucket upside-down along with the mop in the sink to dry.

"Are there any clothes you needed me to wash while I'm at it?" I asked Luke while I was in his room.

"Umm just in that basket over there." He pointed to a blue basket in the corner of his room. It was full of clothes that mainly consisted of darks, but a few whites in there that would go with the towel.

I picket up the basket, and propped it up on my right hip, supporting it with my hand. I carried it to the laundry and poured its contents onto the floor, sifting through them. I had fished out a few white clothes such as t-shirts, tank tops, singlets, socks and, yes, underwear, and shoved them all into the washing machine, before turning the dial to the appropriate settings and pushed the 'start' button.

I quickly shoved all the remaining clothes from the floor back into the washing basket for the next load after he whites were done.

After that, I walked back out of the room and down the hall where I turned to he third door on the right, and opened it to go to the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note- Hey there guys! So this is the third chapter. I really hope you enjoyed it, and I do plan on using Luke's P.O.V more often in the future- I just haven't got around to it much yet.

I would really appreciate votes and comments, and if you could please maybe share this with your friends, and follow me? That would be fab. Inbox me and I will try to follow you back.

Have a lovely day!

Love ya!

B xo