Chapter 12 | Seeya!

Bel's P.O.V.

As I stood up on my toes, I wrapped my arms around Luke's shoulders, while he wrapped his around my waist, us exchanging goodbyes. I was going to go home for the weekend to visit my mum and brother.

"Goodbye, Lucas. I'll see you in a few days" I grin at him, emphasising his full name just to annoy him.

"Goodbye Bel. Oh, and Don't call me Lucas" he whined, pulling away from the embrace.

I grinned at him while continuing my way down the rest of the steps that lead to the start of the long driveway, turning back around and waving to the other three boys and I descended.

"Call me when you get there, yeah?" Luke asked me.

"Sure" I smiled at him, as I tugged open the door to my car and sat down on the leather seat, closing the door behind me. As I started the engine, I pressed the 'play' button to my car's CD player, which it started playing the first song on my mixed tape labelled 'favourites'. I pulled out of the two-bay guest car-park, and drove my way around the classic fancy water-fountain-round-about.

As my car travelled down the highway toward my small home, I started thinking of my time with Luke so far while sub-consciously humming along to 'Bones' by James Blunt. Calum, Michael and Ash have been staying at his house for a week now, and they've been making my job very difficult. I can't clean properly, and when I do, I return to that spot not even 5 minutes later, and the boys have messed it up again!

.

After I unlock the door to my house, I collect all my bags that I had previously placed by the door, and dump them all in my car, returning to the door to collect Prince to take him to the 'pet daycare'.

As we were driving along, I took out my playlist from the CD player, and replaced it with my One Direction album, soon singing along to Midnight Memories.

"Midnight memories, oh oh ooh" I sang along, glancing at Prince as he sat, unentertained in the passenger seat. This caused me to giggle as I pulled into the parking lot of the pet centre.

Turning off the power to my car, I jumped (not literally) out of the vehicle, calling Prince to follow after me.

we enter the shalter, and I am a little startled as I notice who's standing behind the counter, flipping through a magazine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Okay, so I literally just finished the very end, and it's been like a month since i wrote the start of this, so I'm just going off the top of my head here, ehe.

sorry if it's a bit short/boring, I just wanted to update since I haven't updated in like 49128 years. so here you go! hope you enjoyed it! Dedication goes to my awesome cousin eternity_xx, go check out her books ('You Have No Idea, My Dear Alpha', and ''Because You Love Me) :)

please like, comment, vote, follow etc

much love,

B xo