Chapter 10 | Meeting The Others

Bel's P.O.V.

Luke pushed open one of the double doors, and his mouth dropped open. Standing in the lobby were three tall guys, all about my age.

One had very tan skin with black hair sitting on the top of his head, the boy standing next to him had sun tanned skin with a head full of blonde curly hair, and the other had quite pale skin with white bleached hair that had a black stripe down the middle. I could tell that he'd dyed his hair often because his hair looked quite thin and kind of fragile.

Luke suddenly dropped his phone and his wallet onto the small table next to him at the doorway, and ran into the arms of the three boys. I noticed Liz standing nearby watching the boys with a smile on her face. I walked over to stand next to her and watch Luke and the boys mess around, piling into a large group hug, which looked to be suffocating.

Once the boys' excitement all buzzed down, Luke took a step back and cleared his throat.

"Um, Bel. This is Calum, Ashton and Michael" he gestured to each of them as he said their names, which was in the same order as before, when we walked into the door.

"Guys, this is Bel. Our maid" I went over to them to hake my hand with the closest one, which happened to be Ashton, if I remember correctly.

I held out my hand, ready to shake his own, but he ignored it and wrapped his large arms around me.

"We don't shake hands, we hug" he explained, and I could hear the smile in his mouth. I was about to pull away, when the other two guys, and eventually Luke joined in the hug.

......

"So, what brings you all here?" Liz asked the three boys, who I'd discovered weren't from around here, considering they all had Australian accents.

We were all surrounded around the large dining table with cups of coffee. 'All of us' included Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael, Liz and me. Apparently Eliza was at a friends place, and Leonard, Luke's dad, was 'running some errands'.

"Well we just missed our Lukey so much that we had to come see him" Calum, who was sitting to his right, laughed, bringing Luke into a headlock and ruffling his blonde hair.

Luke pushed the older boy off of him, as he fixed his hair. I'd learned that Calum and Michael are 18, Ashton is 19, and I'd already known that Luke is 17.

"But yeah, we saved up some of our money and we decided that, since we haven't actually seen Lucas for a whole year, we'd come visit." Michael explained, resulting in a huff of annoyance from Luke when Michael called him 'Lucas'.

"That's nice." Liz gave them a warm smile. "Now, why don't you all go up to Luke's room?" Liz suggested. They all stood up and headed towards the door.

"I might just go home now" I smiled to Luke.

"Bel, wait" Luke caught up to me as I'd already started walking.

"Since you've finished work for today, why don't you come hang out with us?" He suggested.

"I don't know..." I trailed off. I should probably go home and see Prince.

"Please Belinda?" I heard from behind me.

"Yeah, it'd be fun" another voice begged. I spun around to see three beaming faces smiling at me.

"Fine. For a little while. Then I have to go home" I grinned at them.

"Yay!" They all cheered.

I rolled my eyes as I followed them up to Luke's room. I had a feeling that I wasn't going to stay for 'just a little while'.

.....

"Yes!" I cheered, standing up from the beanbag on the floor and doing a little happy dance. We were all crowded on the floor of Luke's large bedroom playing Mario cart. I was sharing a beanbag with Luke, while Michael and Calum shared another, and Ashton had one to himself.

I had just won this round, meaning I had won the entire game.

"Bel, I thought you said you didn't have this game growing up" Calum groaned, leaning back on his bean bag.

"That doesn't mean I haven't played it before" I grinned mischievously.

Suddenly I felt light jabs at my sides when Luke had started tickling me, causing me to squirm around.

"Luke. Stop" I said through a fit of giggles.

"Admit you cheated" he grinned at me.

"Never!" I protested. This caused the tickling sensation to increase since the other boys had joined in.

"No!" I laughed. "Please stop". It was actually getting painful now.

"Never!" Michael repeated my words from before.

"Stop it!" I laughed.

"Admit you cheated. Admit it" Ashton said before returning going back to tickling me.

"Fine, fine." I took a deep breath. "Icheated" I mumbled.

"What was that?" Calum laughed.

"Icheated" I said fast, a little louder.

"Still can't hear you?" Luke chuckled.

"I CHEATED!" I yelled, the tickling becoming unbearable.

They all stopped tickling me and leaned back.

Luke gasped. "Bel. That's a horrible thing to do!" He faked shock.

Once I sat up, I punched him lightly in the shoulder, causing him to chuckle and bring me into a hug, butterflies erupting in my stomach.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note-

Heya!

I know it's been so long since I updated! But I've been really busy lately, and then I got obsessed with the hunger games, and I've been reading those books and ugh! Sorry :(

I hope you guys forgive me!

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, and for the next update, I would like at least

1.6K reads, 60 votes, and 8 comments?

I probably won't keep those limits, I'd just really appreciate if people would please comment, vote, share and follow? Please?

Oh and by the way, if you ever want to talk, (or fangirl over 5SOS), my twitter name is @Bridgette_1D :)

I lub chu all! Xx

B xo