Chapter 8 | Help

I couldn't believe this was happening. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I hate Luke. But if I hated him so much, why did I find myself kissing him back?

I wasn't really focusing on anything apart from the tingling feeling that could be felt throughout my body.

But I was brought back to reality by the feeling of a tongue gliding across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. That's when I realised what was going on. I was kissing Luke Hemmings.

I pushed him back, causing the kiss to break. It took almost everything in my will power to stop me from kissing the blonde boy again, already missing the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Lucas-" I didn't realise how hard it was for me to catch my breath. "I thought you.. Had a girlfriend?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath.

"Don't call me Lucas" he rolled his eyes. "And I don't have girlfriends. I have girls that I do things with. Nothing serious." He didn't seem to be having as much trouble speaking as I was.

I nodded, taking in this new knowledge.

"That explains why I'm just a friend" I glared at him, raising my fingers and putting fake quotation marks as I said 'just a friend'.

"Bel" Luke started, taking a step toward me, causing me to take a small shuffle backward. He sighed.

"Bel. That- I didn't mean that" he hung his head a little, almost in shame.

"What do you mean you 'didn't mean it'?" I asked. "It looked to me like you meant it" I glared at him

"What I meant was, I lied to her" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"How do I know that you're not lying to me?" I questioned, suspiciously

"You don't. You're just going to have to trust me" he said simply, brushing my shoulder with his as he walked past me and out of the bedroom door, which I had forgotten was still open.

I hope nobody saw the 'crime' that just occurred in here, because if they did, this could possibly get me fired.

..............................................

I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel on time to the music that was playing from my car radio. 'Heart to Heart' by James Blunt was one of my favourite songs, so that had put me in a better mood.

As I turned the corner, I started thinking of my day. It wasn't too bad in the end. I hadn't ran into Luke at all since the 'incident', because he went out. Probably with that Clarissa chick. But I didn't know if not running into him was a good thing, or a bad...

Me getting off work earlier had also played a role in me feeling a bit happy. It was 2 o'clock- which meant no walking to my apartment in the shadows that lurk in the darkness. I smiled wide at the thought as I pulled my car up outside of the building.

I stepped out of my car, I noticed that the wind had picked up, whipping my hair in my face. I sighed, brushing it out of my vision, and shutting my car door after grabbing my handbag from the passenger seat,asking sure I had locked my car securely.

I walked across the smallish car park and opened one of the two glass double doors which led into the building I lived in. I lightly smiled at the receptionist and picked out an elevator, choosing the one which was already open, power walking to catch it before the doors closed. I get there just in time, smiling in victory.

As I reached my apartment door, I unlocked it, swinging the door open and smiling when I saw Prince curled up into a ball, sleeping on the chair I kept by the door so he could wait for me. I kicked the door closed with my foot and scratched his head as I walked past him, causing him to jump off the chair in freight. I silently laughed at his reaction and headed to my bedroom to put my stuff away.

Just as I had taken off my heels, I received a text. Unlocking my samsung without reading the sender ID, I groaned when I saw who it was sent by.

From: Lukey<3

Can you please do me a massive favour? x

I rolled my eyes at myself, realising I hadn't been bothered changing his contact name to 'Lucas', like I had actually planned to.

To: Lukey<3

What is it?

I hit send just a minute after I had received his text.

I waited about 30 seconds before I got a reply from him.

From: Lukey<3

Please don't hate me x

I rolled my eyes.

To: Lukey<3

Lucas, what is it?

I wasn't sure if I was just calling him Lucas now just to annoy him, or because I was getting used to it. But I liked the reaction I got out of him either way.

From: Lukey<3

I need you to pleease pick me up from the central mall which is just a few blocks down from my place. My friends left, and there's no busses running for another hour x

I rolled my eyes at his impatience and I typed a quick reply.

To: Lukey<3

Don't you have like, personal drivers or something that can pick you up?

.

From: Lukey<3

Yes, but my parents will know, and if they find out I went out without asking first, they'll kill me x

.

To: Lukey<3

Fine. I'll be there in ten. Wait by the front entrance for me.

I groaned as I started fishing my keys and wallet out of my hand bag before my phone buzzed again, displaying another text from Luke.

From: Lukey<3

Thank you so much Bel. I owe you x

It was just seconds before my phone went off again.

From: Lukey<3

Oh, and don't call me Lucas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note-

Hey there guys and girls!

I hope you liked this chapter!

I'm so so so soooorryy about the loooong wait, but I tried making this chapter a little longer to make up for it :)

I wonder what's going to happen with Belinda and Luke? (I really do wonder, because not even I know yet for sure haha)

What's a ship name for Belinda and Luke?

Buke! Luda? Idk, suggest some?

Team Luke and Belinda- 0

Team Larissa (Luke and Clarissa)- 0

Comment to vote!

Please vote, share and follow, and I would love if you would pleeeeeeease comment? Please? I will love you forever, ehe :3

Ok, peace chicken grease nipples 😝✌️

Love ya,

B xo