Chapter 11 | I'm Sorry

Luke's P.O.V

"I just think you should tell her, mate." Calum voiced his opinion, whilst taking a bite out of his salad sandwich.

"Yeah Luke. Just tell her how you really feel about her." Ashton chirped in. He had finished his sandwich, so he took a sip of his coke.

We were gathered around in a circle on the floor of my bedroom. Bel had gone to have a shower and us boys were currently eating our lunch.

"But how?" I sighed, placing down the last bite sized piece of bread, suddenly losing my appetite at the thought.

"I'm sure she will understand" Calum smiled, giving me a pat on the back.

"Ok, I'm going to do it now" I pulled out my phone, ready to call Clarissa and tell her how I really feel. Taking a deep breath, I stood up, and walked out the door, closing it on my way out.

I typed her name in my contacts, displaying 'Clarissa 👸' on my screen"

I took in a shaky breath, and pressed call, listening to the dial tone for a few seconds before she answered.

"Hey handsome" she purred from the other side of the line.

"Uh, Clarissa. Hi" I paced up and down a metre of the hallway, nervous for how she would react to this.

"Whats up?" She asked seductivly through the phone. Or maybe that was just her normal voice.

"Er, Clarissa. I called to tell you that I can't see you anymore?" I said, more as a question.

I headed nothing but silence on the other end.

"Clarissa? Are you alri-"

"You WHAT?" She shouted through he phone

"Uh.. Well, I just thought that we should-"

"You're breaking up with me?" She sniffled.

"But we weren't even together in the first place?" I asked, confused.

"Luke. I really like you" she sobbed.

"Hey. Please don't cry. It's just not working, okay? I'm sorry" I apologised

"I've really got to go now. Bye Clarissa" I said gently, pressing the red section of my screen that said 'end', and locking it, shoving it in my jeans pocket.

I pushed open the door to my bedroom and entered, returning back to my spot on the floor. I noticed that Bel was back on one of the beanbags, on her phone.

All the boys looked at me, silently asking me how I went. I gave them a short nod, signalling them that the job was done, and they all returned me with apologetic looks.

I just shrugged and ate the last bite of my sandwich, going deep in thought, thinking about the one who I'm slowly falling for. And that girl was right in front of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note- Hey guys!

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE PROLOGUE THAT I ADDED! ITS THE VERY FIRST 'CHAPTER' OF THE BOOK!

Sorry about that, I had to make that clear ;)

I'm soooo sorry that I haven't updated for a while! My internet ran out, and I think it was from plating too many chapters, so I don't think I can post as many chapters a month.

I've just started year 11 (year 1/2 of senior year here in Australia), and it's actually quite difficult. I'm struggling a little, so I need to focus more on school and work than on the internet. 😁

I will try to update about 1 time a week, 2 at the most! Sorry guys.

Love ya,

B xoxo