6

I slipped on my face mask and my baby pink hat and got out of the BigHit company car along with Mark. I had to be careful now because I've been seen with the boys a few times and I don't want to get mobbed by their fans or something. Also the manager called me and made sure I would wear a face mask today because he didn't want me to get sick like the other makeup artist. We definitely don't want the boys to go on stage without looking their best.

       We got to the door and showed our passes while the crowd of fans screamed in the background. Apparently a kpop group just arrived. We then walked down a long hallway and down some stairs into the backstage area. I took off my mask while we were still walking and looked back to make sure he was still with me. He was looking around in awe, making me laugh silently and I looked forward, almost running into Yoongi who was looking down.

"Oh! Sorry Yoongi I didn't see you there!" I laughed nervously.

He smiled lightly "That's all right." Then we kept walking in opposite ways. Obviously their dressing room was this way because Suga just came from this way.

We then came to their dressing room door and I knocked lightly, just in case someone was actually dressing in there. Someone said come in so I went in. "Mi-Cha!" I was attacked from the side with a hug, almost falling over but Namjoon steadied me as he was passing through the door.

"Calm down Tae." He chuckled and continued out the door.

"Hello Kim Taehyung. Did you miss me that much?" I laughed as I set my stuff down on the table by the long mirror.

"Yeah, you make me look good so I gotta be friends with you." He joked.

"Oh, so this is all just so I'll stay on your good side." I joked back and sat down in a chair near by.

"And I see you brought Mark back." He patted Mark's shoulder. Mark looked at me with an almost fan girl expression on his face and mouthed the words ' he remembers me! '

I silently laughed while V was looking at his phone "Oh, we have to go practice now. Want to watch, Mi-Cha?" V looked up at me.

I smiled and nodded while getting up "Want to watch Mark?" I walked up to him and he nodded, following me out the door.

       We walked past some other kpop group dressing rooms including GOT7, Red Velvet, T-Ara, and... Wiz Khalifa? Why the heck is Wiz Khalifa in South Korea?! I guess he is maybe performing. Hmm. I mean, this is MAMA, but there aren't any other American artists here. I kept thinking about random things as we headed down the hallway towards the stage area. I was taken out of my thought world when I felt a hand on my lower back. I looked back and slapped the hand of whoever put their hand there. I saw it was Mark and I glared at him. Why the heck does he keep getting touchy with me? I didn't say anything to him but started to walk a little faster.

"Wait Mi-Mi!" He called me by the nickname he gave me when we were in middle school. I sighed and kept walking. I'm annoyed by him right now. And kind of uncomfortable. I looked ahead and saw Jungkook a few feet ahead of me.

I ran towards him "Jungkook! Wait up." I caught up to him.

       He looked at me surprised but then smiled. He looked back to see Mark who was still walking fast towards us. He then grabbed my shoulders and made me walk in front of him while still holding my shoulders. I don't know why but I blushed at this.

"Just walk closely in front of me. You want him to leave you alone right?" He whispered into my ear. His breath tickled, making me shiver a little bit.

I nodded "Yeah, He...He uhm. Just made me kind of annoyed." I shook my head, not wanting to make anything bad happen. I feel if I told Jungkook that my bestfriend of many years made me uncomfortable, that he would maybe do something to him. And I don't want that.

"Are you watching us practice?" He asked, still close to my ear and hands still on my shoulders.

I nodded "Yeah." Trying to stay clam as I talked to him.

"Good. You can stand on the side of the stage." He then walked beside me, but slipped his left arm over my shoulders. I also blushed at this. What is happening to me?!

We then got to the entrance of the stage and I looked out and saw GOT7 practicing! "Oh my gosh it's GOT7!" I squealed and slapped Jungkook's arm in excitement, pointing at the stage.

Jungkook laughed "Yes it is."

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to slap your arm." I looked down.

"It's okay." He said as he got a mic handed to him and then he headed out to the stage.

I leaned against the wall and watched as they started to practice for the show. "Mi-Cha, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Mark came up to me and stopped.

I looked over my shoulder "What the hell is wrong with you Mark? You've been acting weird since you got here yesterday." I sounded a bit harsh at the beginning, but I don't care. I want to know what is happening with him.

He scratched the back of his head and looked at the floor "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone that far and made you uncomfortable." He said.

"And...? Mark, you can't get past me. I know you and there is something else you have to say. I definitely noticed you glaring at Jungkook all of yesterday during the tour." I crossed my arms over my chest and sighed.

He looked back up at me with some emotion in his eyes that I still couldn't recognize, and then he stepped closer to me, making me gasp a little "Fine. I was jealous to be honest. I.... have liked you... for a while. That's why I came to Korea suddenly because I wanted to see you." He said. I was confused by all of this information. I was so blindsided by it.

"Mark, I....I-" I had no idea how to respond to this, but Mark cut me off.

"You don't have to say anything. I know it was really sudden. I just wanted to let you know." He then engulfed me in a hug. I was so taken aback by this, I didn't hug him back or anything. I was so frozen and numb right then.

"Mi-Cha! Come quick we need you for something!" BTS' manager came around the corner and motioned for me.

Mark let go of me and I quickly glanced at him with furrowed brows before following the manager down the hallway.