21

»Three days later«                                   (^^^ Mi-Cha's outfit)

       It's been a few days since my mom and Jayde got here. I was right when I said that my mom would try and cook for Jungkook when we got to my apartment. She insisted that he stay and talk for a while and he ended up staying until 8:30 at night. I felt bad and kept apologizing to him when I was saying bye to him in the hallway, but he said it was okay and said that he really liked talking to my mom and Jayde. I'm glad, because my mom can scare some people away with how much she talks sometimes.

"Mi Mi! Where are you? I need help." I heard Jayde yell from inside my room.

I finished putting bb cream on my face and then exited the bathroom and back into my bedroom to see Jayde standing in front of the mirror, holding up a dress in front of herself, "What do you need?" I raised my eyebrow.

She sighed and turned to me while tossing the dress onto my bed, "I don't know what to wear! Help me please?"

"Yah! Keep my room clean! You and my mother are both sleeping in here." I said as I picked up the dress, noticing it was mine, "This is mine. You don't even fit in my clothes, you're like five inches taller than me." I said as I hung it in my closet.

"But what do I wear?! I'm going to meet GOT7 and TWICE and all I brought were lame t-shirts and a bunch of leggings." She said as she flopped onto the bed face first, her dark hair fanning out.

I had gotten a call from TWICE's manager again asking if I could come and work at a photo shoot that TWICE was doing with GOT7 and so I was obviously going to bring Jayde along with me, "Well... we can quick run to the mall if you want?" I suggested.

She suddenly stood up and grabbed her purse, "Okay, let's go!"

       I rolled my eyes at my best friend and smirked. She will go shopping any chance that she gets. I grabbed my purse and phone. I then realized that I should probably call Jungkook to tell him where I am going because of the whole bodyguard situation, but I decided to forego that. They are supposed to be recording music all day, so I don't want to interrupt him. I quickly slipped on my white converse and went out the door with Jayde.

*******

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked as Jayde and I walked into the mall.

She looked around for a second and then spotted a Forever21 store, "Can we got there?"

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah, let's go!" I hooked my arm through hers and we walked towards the store. I missed this a lot. Even though I don't enjoy going shopping as much as Jayde does, I still loved hanging out with her.

       We got into the store and she immediately started looking around, grabbing various clothing items off of the racks as she went. She then went to go try on everything and made sure I saw every single outfit so that she could get the perfect 'I'm going to meet idols but want to look casual and cute' look. She definitely knew how to pick out the right clothing, that's for sure.

"Okay, I really like this one, but I have one more to try on. Be right back!" she said before disappearing back into the dressing room.

       I sighed and leaned back into the chair I was sitting on, suddenly feeling tired after almost two weeks of inactivity. While I was waiting for Jayde to try on the last outfit, I caught something out of the corner of my eye. I looked to my right and gasped, seeing one of the girls that had attacked me at the meet and greet. Then her friend and 'leader' who lead the attack stepped out of one of the dressing rooms. I quickly got on the ground and hid behind the chair I was sitting on, a panicked feeling setting in from seeing them.