22

"Don't freak out when we see them, okay? I don't want to get fired from my job." I was talking over my shoulder to Jayde as we entered the building where the photo shoot was being held.

Jayde nodded with wide eyes, "Okay." was all she could say.

       I inwardly thanked Jayde's mediocre Korean skills, realizing she won't be able to make as much of a commotion due to communication boundaries. I continued through the building once we entered it, realizing it was somewhat like a large warehouse the way it was set up. I'm sure they use it for a lot of film and music video sets too. Of course, there was a bunch of people hurrying around, carrying outfits and various props and other items for the photo shoot. I turned around to make sure Jayde was still following me and noticed she had stopped a few feet behind, gaping at all that was going on around her.

I laughed and walked over to her, grabbing her wrist and dragging her along, "Come on. You can't get lost, otherwise I'll be in trouble with Omma, and I don't want that."

"Mi-Cha! You're here!" I heard a female voice call out. I looked around and saw Sana waving, with Tzuyu standing next to her.

I walked over to them and said hello while setting my stuff down on the makeup table, I then turned to introduce Jayde and saw her standing with the most stunned look she has probably ever had, "And.... Jayde? This is Sana and Tzuyu. Girls, this is my friend from California, Jayde."

Jayde heard me say her name and she shook her head, trying to get the amazed look out of her face, "U-uh... Anyeonghaseyo!" She waved nervously, bowing towards them. At least she knows how to bow.

"So nice to meet you! You are very pretty!" Sana said, smiling at Jayde.

Jayde looked bewildered, not understanding the Korean, "She said you are very ugly and should never come again." I said with as straight of a face as possible.

Jayde widened her eyesand looked at me in shock, "D-did she really s-say that?" She whispered to me.

I started to laugh, Sana, Jayde, and Tzuyu all looking at me with bewildered expressions now, "I'm just kidding Jayde. She said you are very pretty, and that it is nice to meet you!" I laughed while patting Jayde's shoulder.

She smacked me on the back where my ribs hurt the most, but I still kept laughing anyway, "I'm not sorry. Your expression was hilarious!"

"How did you translate it?" Sana asked, still confused.

I calmed down a little bit and then spoke in Korean again, "I just said that you insulted her, but now she understands what you said." (A/N sorry I never talk about any other TWICE members, those are the two that I know the best. I barely know any other member's names. Sorry)

       Jayde and Sana smiled at each other, now laughing about it. I left them to try and talk to each other while I was called over by TWICE's manager to meet GOT7's manager. I bowed to him and introduced myself before he brought me to another makeup area, where all of the GOT7 members were seated and talking to each other. I took a deep breath before I was left alone to introduce myself. Of course I knew all of their names, since I used to fan girl a little bit with Jayde when we were younger.

"Anyeonghaseyo. I am Park Mi-Cha, your makeup artist for today." I smiled and bowed, but inwardly I was screaming of both embarrassment and amazement that I am meeting GOT7 right now.

When Yugyeom heard me say my name, he looked up from his phone and gained a knowing smile on his face, "You're Kookie's girlfriend?"

I smiled and nodded, "Ne, I am. And you're his best friend, Yugyeom?" I asked in return.